• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Arsenal | Saturday 4th July | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Match prediction

• Arsenal win

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers win

Votes: 14 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
ESR to come back, some new blood soon to come aswell.

Just need to get Nelson back in the groove, he's just lagging a bit compared to the others.

I have been impressed by him and by all these kids. Arteta asked them to cut out the flash and plug the gaps in the squad, and they all put their head down and gave it their all. The players are doing what the manager tells them. Let Auba and Laca and Pepe do the flash .. they need to understudy and do their part. Very professional bunch of lads.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Wins against Leicester and Sp**s will have us right at the door of the Champions League. A win against Pool would have us there for sure.

But a bridge too far I reckon, we are on a good run and in good confidence.. but I dont trust us to be good enough to get 9/9 points. Great signs though, we are seeing enough to build with.

I don't even know about that. Even with a clean sweep we'd likely only reach 5th at best and then we'd be relying on a favourable ruling in City's trial.

It's a shame and as some have said, had we gotten Arteta in earlier we might've gotten just about enough time to apply pressure in the chase for 4th.

We also drew a lot earlier on in Mikel's tenure which kinda f*cked up our chances at CL too. But well, it's in the past and I suppose all teams could point to certain factors which may or may not have had a big effect on their season and position.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Ooooo the doom mongers thought we’d get spanked! How do you feel?

That was an excellent performance. Wolves barely created anything. It’s clear Arteta’s ideas are clicking- as I said before the game. His substitutions were bang on too- even though I was a little worried he took Tierney off.

Now, match points.

-Emi Martinez has done a wonderful job as a deputy. Happy with him as our no.2.
-Kolasinac looks at home at LCB. Keeping it simple he can use his physicality.
-Saka is going all the way to the top, duh.
-Nketiah does an important job, I’m warming to him.
-Auba is much more than just goals.

COYG!! We Move!!!!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I don't even know about that. Even with a clean sweep we'd likely only reach 5th at best and then we'd be relying on a favourable ruling in City's trial.

It's a shame and as some have said, had we gotten Arteta in earlier we might've gotten just about enough time to apply pressure in the chase for 4th.

We also drew a lot earlier on in Mikel's tenure which kinda f*cked up our chances at CL too. But well, it's in the past and I suppose all teams could point to certain factors which may or may not have had a big effect on their season and position.
getting into the Europa would be a big plus given where we were at the end of last year, and a stepping stone for next season

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ooooo the doom mongers thought we’d get spanked! How do you feel?

That was an excellent performance. Wolves barely created anything. It’s clear Arteta’s ideas are clicking- as I said before the game. His substitutions were bang on too- even though I was a little worried he took Tierney off.

Now, match points.

-Emi Martinez has done a wonderful job as a deputy. Happy with him as our no.2.
-Kolasinac looks at home at LCB. Keeping it simple he can use his physicality.
-Saka is going all the way to the top, duh.
-Nketiah does an important job, I’m warming to him.
-Auba is much more than just goals.

COYG!! We Move!!!!

Lets go for beers neighbour!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I can't remember the last time we beat a good team AND a shambolic referee. Oliver did everything he could to keep Wolves in the match and we still were able to keep our clean sheet and see the game out. Very, very impressive and a tactical masterclass from Arteta.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
When was the last time we had 3 consecutive PL clean sheets?

Surely we should be in the top 4 or 5 for number of clean sheets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom