• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wolves vs Arsenal | 07/02/04

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 51
  • Views 2,560

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Reggie - never have I come across someone that spends so much time saying so little or any relevance.

Quote "This gets tired, it makes you wonder if someone can have an opinion without any notions of superiority and grand authority of disagreement being showered on you from all corners of some docile numerical superiority. " Does it not occur to you the reason people disagree with you so often is because you're wrong so often?

Quote "Position is just a silly tactical notion that has only come about over the past 15 years or so and most managers will compensate a player in different positions. " Utter and complete bollocks. Fluidity of players positions has only really come in to English football in the last 15 years, before which players were rigidly kept in position for the most part.

Quote "It was more like 4-2-3-1 - two wingers (pires, gilberto) Bergs middle and Henry up front. Makes me wonder if you were at the game." Or indeed if you were. Wenger stated tha he wanted a shield of three in the middle with Bobby free in front of them, which is the 4-3-1-2 that lewdikris mentioned.

Just a few examples of you making zain look logical.

reggiepaul

Exiled you must live in some fantasy world but never have I come across anyone who can so blatantly run around egotistically, arrogantly and self righteously throwing around statements with nothing to back himself up.

You must communicate regularly with people you hound pounce upon with simple thinking to conclude you have something vital to say. The fact is - you never have had and I don't think you ever will.

Let me put it bluntly and simply for you exiled as I have given up using tact.

You must be so blatantly stupid that you can't seem to understand people that you must have concocted this self congratulatory world for yourself to deny your incapabilities of holding down a decent and well thought out argument or debate

It further highlights why you continue to state me as waffle and verbosity and again you lack credibility. I could quite easily rip your whole school of logic to pieces in moments if it wasn't for your blatant stupidity and try and understand - I am blunt for your own sake.

Please don't even attempt to or even try to respond to me in the future because I have thoroughly and quite confidently realised how blatantly stupid you are.

I think you need to at least go out there and read a decent book to appreciate something but if you can't seem to encompass what I am saying you should just ignore it. Can you do that? Are you capable of doing that instead of resorting to insults fabricated for your own delusional and self gratifying capacity? At least just leave it be instead of highlighting your own perception and your own view of things are the only absolution amongst this.

Do you understand nuclear physics?

Do you understand complex psycho-linguistical equations?

Are you capable of understanding the diversity of neural networks and high end systems programming?

If not - are they also devoid of logic just because you don't understand any of them.

It starts with understanding as with anything in this world does. Just try to do that. Live in the real world for a moment and try to understand. If you can't - you're not able to. It's simple as that.

I'll send a PM to you to avoid anything to go towards the youth on the list. Other than that - just ignore me ok. You don't understand me and the capability of understanding something is where it starts from - not by your ideal which in your case everything begins from your own ignorance.

Ignore my posts - do yourself a favour. You don't have an ounce of intelligence to understand complex grammatical structures or well written english. I'm surprised and quite shocked you think you can.

You talk about debating and argument and after I rip your mundane view of football to pieces as natural you can't debate argue but just hurl out monosyballic grunts progressive towards "waffle" and nothing more - the neanderthals will be rejoicing in their graves and the last remaining genetic inhabitants opening a bottle of expired bud that their genes are still in existence in Newcastle.

Never underestimate anyone. Free advice.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
So I show three direct quotes of yours that are blatantly wrong and your answer, in the cause of debate, is a tirade on forum and an insulting pm. And absolutely no logic at all to back your claim of ripping any opinion of mine to shreds. You really do need to grow up. And maybe take your own advice.

On another note, if your insults and pm had been directed at another forum member you may well have had your membership suspended. Take this as a warning.

A

Anonymous

Wow calm down people! This is getting very out of hand over such a trivial issue.

There is no doubt Gilberto playing right mid was a surprise to most people and every one has put forward valid points as to why he played there - but only one person actually knows the answer - Mr. Wenger.

AFCG7

Established Member
Personally i dont thing Gilberto was meant to be playing as a Right Winger.. i think the formation looked more like 3 across the middle with Pires in a free role.. and it worked .
I can understand Wenger's thinking.. play 3 defensive midfield players because of 1: state of the pitch and 2: Wolves physical-type game plan.

lewdikris

Established Member
Sorry, to be pedantic in an already pedantic argument, but I can't ignore this bit Reg:

'You don't have an ounce of intelligence to understand complex grammatical structures or well written english. I'm surprised and quite shocked you think you can.'

I must now quote some examples of various failures of 'complex grammatical structures', which are not 'well written english'.

1. "Position is just a silly tactical notion that has only come about over the past 15 years or so and most managers will compensate a player in different positions.'

I can't see any context in which 'compensate' can be used in that sentence where it would mean anything at all. And even to be used grammatically correctly, it would need to be 'compensate for', but i'm totally unsure even what that might mean.

2. 'You talk about debating and argument and after I rip your mundane view of football to pieces as natural you can't debate argue but just hurl out monosyballic grunts progressive towards "waffle" and nothing more - the neanderthals will be rejoicing in their graves and the last remaining genetic inhabitants opening a bottle of expired bud that their genes are still in existence in Newcastle.'

'As natural' has no contextual relevance; 'debate argue' has a conjunction missing; 'monosyllabic grunts progressive towards' is quite poetic, but should technically be 'which become'. The second half is quite funny however.

People in glass houses should not, as we all know, throw stones. You're chucking plenty at Exiled, so be careful. At least have the humility to admit you could actually be wrong.

Does this have anything to do with football? No. And maybe that's the important point. This supposed demolition of Exiled - and by derivation, everyone else on this thread who'd agree with his, and my take on the game, including Wenger himself in his public statements - has once again drifted many, many miles away from anything to do with the purpose of this forum.

And, as i've said to you before, that's just not good enough.

Andrew

Adam said:
lewdikris said:
Does this have anything to do with football? Know.

Lol, you had to ruin a perfectly good post about grammar with that! :wink:

Maybe it's one of those weird pieces of writing that we have to read deep into like reggiepaul's posts. ;)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom