• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Does anyone know if Koscielny went in surgery to repair his tendon ?

I remember Wenger mentioning something like: We will have to wait until season ends to reassess his condition.

Here's to hoping something is done in that regards, otherwise me might see him breaking down in Sep.2 and we back to drawing board again.

ragnarock

Counter with Wilshere's words:

“Training used to be long, hard double sessions for the whole team … now it’s more positional-based. Midfielders do one drill, defenders and attackers another. Training is more intelligent.”

Haven't seen that interview but based on that quote alone it could be a reference to anything in their training regimen. He just states that the training has gotten more individualized.
Some parts of their training might be more intelligent sure, but that quote says nothing about their overall periodization.

Impact

Established Member
Haven't seen that interview but based on that quote alone it could be a reference to anything in their training regimen. He just states that the training has gotten more individualized.
Some parts of their training might be more intelligent sure, but that quote says nothing about their overall periodization.

Yeah, I realise it doesn't necessarily refute your point but it's important to recognise there has been change.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

You hear now that most players keep fit in the off season so the idea that you need an intense session should be some what diminishing .

I'd rather us work on positional awareness anyway, as far as I'm concerned as it involves moving and running and helps create muscle memory ie I'm knackered but at least I know where I am running too as opposed to circuits that get you fit but no idea or replication in an actual match, unless you are running about like a headless choxken

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I remember Wenger mentioning something like: We will have to wait until season ends to reassess his condition.

Here's to hoping something is done in that regards, otherwise me might see him breaking down in Sep.2 and we back to drawing board again.

He's on the plane to Asia so I don't think he had anything done

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Sam ‏@samuelJayC
Wenger confirms Rosicky out for 5 weeks. It begins. #afc

Rozza out, will miss pre-season. He'll be playing catchup from now on. Not a good sign, his injury record hardly makes for good reading. I can here SiMamu sobbing from here I think.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed

He's managed to play a lot considering. Hopefully it was a minor and heeled up, they can be harsh injuries so i'm thinking that something would have been done by now if it wasn't the case.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So his interview the other day about him being ok and only signing once he knew he could do it for another year in the PL was bollocks?

Just retire and coach for a year Mikel.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
omg im dead.. where are all the Arteta advocates now? didn't take long for him to get injured again ffs.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
that's 3 injuries already after how long of pre season? 2 weeks? Welbeck, Rosicky and now Arteta..It only gets worse from here. Those god damn ****ing injuries!

Proof

Established Member
Walcott, Wilshere, Chamberlain and Gibbs should be looked upon as bonuses to the squad rather than being relied on.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom