• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

Thomas94

The injuries to arteta and rozza wouldn't phase me too much. Arteta has been consistently injured now for nearly two seasons, I think his body us just giving up, while rozza is the same. It's the younger players we need to watch out for.

Here's an interesting piece on Chad and his different approach to training.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-improved-injury-record-25-6054218

Imagine that graph next year without Diaby :)

Hope he helps Wilshere and Chambo to stay fit, it's going to be an important year for them.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Gnabry and Bielik are back in first team training!
zp_566188321_SM_4182_0F_418942_7724.jpg

zp_566188321_SM_2023_7A_418923_4564.jpg

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arguably player fitness is the most important variable for success this year. For too many years we have topped the injury table. Can you imagine the player improvement on Walcott, Wilshere, and Ox with an injury free season?

raag

Wilsheres injuries are starting to come to the point where you end up worrying about his career prospects.

Bould14

Wilsheres injuries are starting to come to the point where you end up worrying about his career prospects.
I am about to just give up on him. He has the actual quality to push Özil, because the guy is getting a little too complacent now a days I feel.

raag

I am about to just give up on him. He has the actual quality to push Özil, because the guy is getting a little too complacent now a days I feel.

I don't think Wilshere will ever be a true CAM like our Mesut. I think his strength lies more in bursting forward and linking attack and defence. More CM than CAM.

And I have to disagree with you on özil. He's been fantastic in the preseason and today at Wembley as well he stood out. He's stopped hiding. I can't wait for next week to watch him again.

Back to Jack, he really needs to move forward this season. Stagnated for the last couple.

Gunner_TV5

According to David Ornstein, Wilshere will be out for longer than the 2-5 days that Wenger originally stated.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Why does Wenger always sell us short with players' comeback dates? He loves making injuries look as minor as possible. Then makes himself look like a fool when they're out for 3 times longer than what he originally said lol

Let's hope this is our only injury for a while. The last thing we need is Welbeck and Alexis coming back and then losing 2/3 players to injury at the same time.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Perhaps this will force Wenger's hand to get another midfielder.

It's sad but true, can't really count on Jack to stay fit for an entire season. Same with Arteta and Rosicky.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Gabriel injured him apparently, who let him of his leash ffs?

Jack will be alright, can't do anything about getting a bad tackle in training, just unlucky.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Gabriel injured him apparently, who let him of his leash ffs?

Jack will be alright, can't do anything about getting a bad tackle in training, just unlucky.

I think you're right. The fact it's his ankle means you can tell what kind of tackle it is though.

I literally pray for this guy every time he steps foot on a football pitch. Now I'm gonna need to pray during his training sessions too ffs.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Jack is going to out for 2-3 weeks. Not even a doctor but this always happens to us.

Jack Wilshere could miss first three weeks of the season as ankle injury leaves him as a worry for Arsenal and England duty
  • Jack Wilshere was missing from Arsenal's 1-0 win over Chelsea on Sunday
  • Midfielder suffered an ankle injury during training on day before the game
  • There are now fears that he will miss as many as three weeks for Arsenal
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ng-concerns-midfielder-miss-start-season.html

Top Bottom