• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Fitness Watch

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Santi's out for 3 months. That is pretty much the end of his season bar a hand full of games at the end of the season. It's Xhaka /Coq for the season especially now Elneny is injured and will go to the ACN next month .

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
A possible one, yes. Similar in style and stature. Koziello is very very good. Naby Keita would have been a good shout aswell but I feel that ship has sailed.

Karamoko Dembele also looks like a player they should be tracking.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
A possible one, yes. Similar in style and stature. Koziello is very very good. Naby Keita would have been a good shout aswell but I feel that ship has sailed.

Naby Keita looks like he has fairly similar attributes to Ramsey?

Yeah, I read that aswell. My guess is he wanted more game time than we would have offered him.

It does beg the question though. Is Wenger happy with his midfield choices. And what will be the way moving forward in the transfer market next summer.

Cazorla is on his last legs, and El Nenny and Coquelin seems a tad limited to take us up to next level. Ramsey seems to have stagnated under us and might think move would be best for his career. That leaves us with Wilshere and Xhaka.

SYS

And boss Wenger reveals that Debuchy is ‘absolutely disappointed’ after the results of his scan revealed the damage.

He said: “It’s a severe hamstring injury, six weeks out.

“It’s frustrating more for him, he has exceptional attitude, he is absolutely disappointed, but he will fight to come back.”

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nah, this guy is a dynamo. Defends, dribbles, passes very well too. Think Moussa Dembele at Tottenham but slightly more rounded. Will definitely be at a big club before long.
Naby Keita is outstanding. Knutson is some kind of genius tbh.

I think we still have a one season window to sign him, would need to be a serious bid though.

As for game time, he should have backed himself but I can't blame him. Wenger would have had no choice but to drop a big name for him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It does beg the question though. Is Wenger happy with his midfield choices. And what will be the way moving forward in the transfer market next summer.

Cazorla is on his last legs, and El Nenny and Coquelin seems a tad limited to take us up to next level. Ramsey seems to have stagnated under us and might think move would be best for his career. That leaves us with Wilshere and Xhaka.
Sometimes Wenger needs to learn to let a player go as soon as they start to show signs of their body breaking down. Fergie was a master at it.

Cazorla is class but I think it's only downhill from here. A chronic achilles problem at his age is no joke. But of course we will instead rely on him for the next two years.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sometimes Wenger needs to learn to let a player go as soon as they start to show signs of their body breaking down. Fergie was a master at it.

Cazorla is class but I think it's only downhill from here. A chronic achilles problem at his age is no joke. But of course we will instead rely on him for the next two years.
Is that the same Fergie that bought injury riddled Michael Owen and Owen Hargreaves.

In four seasons, Hargreaves sat on the sidelines for 1179 days. :lol:

Top Bottom