• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Performance Threads Revamp

Aevi

Hale End FC
We have decided to reset the player threads for this year (excluding new signings). The default name will be (player name): 2019/20 Performances.

I don't want to clutter the forum with only my threads though, so if you guys could help, please pick a player or two and make a thread for them. The OP would preferably have a little profile of the player. I have made the Aubameyang thread to serve as an example.

Thanks!

List of players done:

Lacazette
Aubameyang
Torreira
Pepe
Luiz
Ceballos
Saliba
Tierney
Willock
Sokratis
Xhaka
Özil
Holding
AMN
Nelson
Guendouzi
Monreal
Kolasinac
Leno
Saka
Macey
Smith Rowe
Chambers
Mkhitaryan
Mavropanos
Martinez
Mustafi
Elneny

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Did the Özil thread and updating it now to follow your example.

Lovely stuff

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Btw there’s a perfect space left over for the “trusted” badge under my tag... just saying.

blaze_of_glory

Thanks to everyone who helped with this, I was ready to do a whole bunch of new threads tonight but now won't have to.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom