• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player ratings - Arsenal vs HahaHull

qs

Established Member
Almunia: 7

Eboue: 7
Gallas: 7
Vermaelen: 7
Silvestre: 6

Song: 8
Denilson: 8
Diaby: 8

Nasri: 8
Arshavin: 5
Eduardo: 7

asajoseph

Established Member
banduan said:
asajoseph said:
Diaby - 7 - Dreadful,

eh...
I don't think he was dreadful but from your rating, I don't think you do either!

Well, he made a big impact in the end, and that obviously counts for a lot.

His passing was utter turd though, and it was nothing better than the usual fancy Diaby turns finished off with complete ****e distribution. Denilson was much better, and overall more influential, and that takes some saying coming from me.

sabret00the

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Can't agree with that at all - 2-3 goal kicks went straight out, and there were plenty of blind hoofs right up the middle.

A much improved game otherwise, but he wasn't greatly tested, and his kicking still left a lot to be desired.

Almunia's distribution? I thought it was just as supbar as usual.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
sabret00the said:
asajoseph said:
Can't agree with that at all - 2-3 goal kicks went straight out, and there were plenty of blind hoofs right up the middle.

A much improved game otherwise, but he wasn't greatly tested, and his kicking still left a lot to be desired.

Almunia's distribution? I thought it was just as supbar as usual.
agreed, cannot count how many times his kicks either went to no one or staight to the opposing team. been the same all year.. that is one thing I noticed when Mannone of Fabianski are in goal is that at least their kicks usually go near one of our players, Manny's just do not. think its one of the worst parts of his game.. he just gives the ball back to the other team every time he kicks it..

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Its been a problem for ages i think. Lehmann was just as bad. I remember the away games in Europe during our CL run in 06 and every kick we gave the ball back by lumping the ball towards Henry. It really needs to be addressed because its not that hard to fix.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Lehmann was never as bad as Almunia.. i really havent seen a keeper with worse aim on their kicking than Manny

qs

Established Member
Armor for Sleep said:
Its been a problem for ages i think. Lehmann was just as bad. I remember the away games in Europe during our CL run in 06 and every kick we gave the ball back by lumping the ball towards Henry. It really needs to be addressed because its not that hard to fix.

I remember the year we got to the final that Jens massive throws were constantly kick starting our counter attacks down the wing.

Armor for Sleep

Established Member
Ye i exaggerated a little, Almunia's distribution is worse. I still think its something that could easily be improved. Our defence should take a short pass more often for starters.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom