• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - Arsenal vs Schalke

blrgooner

Established Member
VAVAVOOM 14 said:
******* hell, Giroud got what? All of 17 or so minutes?

Yet he's getting castigated. WTF could he have done?
Giroud is the next Eboue. He will get slated if he doesn`t score a brace in every game he plays.
Really don`t understand what Giroud was supposed to do.

outlaw_member

Established Member
The Jury said:
It's funny, because I'm refusing to slate Gervinhos performance on the grounds that he's not a CF ... yet Giroud is getting hammered for not being able to make his team mates find him, and/or for not being Henry!

We need to do even better than Henry. :D

A

Anonymous

Gervinho should've come off at HT, he was beyond ****.

I think the fact Podolski didn't do as well is because he wasn't playing with Gibbs. They have some sort of understanding.

Changes were too little too late. Could've snatched a goal.

Most players were lethargic and slow. Schalke came at us.

We didn't have a shot on target.

****ed it up at home.

evoh_1

Established Member
Mannone 1 - he managed to kick a ball straight twice, nice work getting shot through for the goal

Santos 0 - fat and completely out of position all game

Mertesacker - 5 good interceptions

Vermaelen 3 - nothing of note apart from a another couple of suicidal bombs up field

Jenkinson 4 - passed well no support though

Arteta 4 - woeful ambition with his passing

Coquelin 5 - got stuck in nicely and played the ball well but not a creative force

Cazorla 5 - did very little but was offered nothing to pass to
Podlski 1 - turned up with boots so he gets a 1, workrate? must have an injury because he was terrible and made no effort to support

Gervinho 3 - good heart and effort but the guy has the brain of a slug and the touch of a rapist

Ramsey 1 - again jsut about brought his boots along so I'll give him that, offered nothing and covered about as much as a thong

==========
Giroud 1 - **** headers and spent too long with his head in his hands

Gnabry 5 - 1st shot on target (was going top corner) and lively all round (17 year old equal best player)

Arshavin 0 - did he come on? I must have missed it.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom