• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - CL: Arsenal vs Sevilla | 19/09/07

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
Almunia 6 - nothing apart from a good save against kanoute

Sagna 8 - this has gotta be one of the best signings ever

Toure 8 - he isnt exactly the tallest but he was towering yesterday

Senderos 6 - looks like he is shaky and dipping in confidence again. not the best of performance

Clichy 6.5 - average

Hleb 7.5 - amazing player. the little fakes he does puts off defenders. involved in almost every attack

Cesc 8 - like i said last year, he is our best shooter and he is really proving it. more to come

Flamini 8 - new gattuso. i am sorry but i have to accept valencia's 10m.

Rosicky 6.5 - could be better

RvP 6.5 - c'mon you are better than that

Ade 7 - very unlucky not to get a goal

SUBS
Diaby 4 - terrible performance
Eduardo 6.5 - FITB finally
Diarra N.A

MDGoonah41

Established Member
I slacked here, but I just put together the ratings for this one. I'll make a chart for the CL just as I have one for the league to compare ratings, but not till after Matchday 2

Part 1

1433887822_79c198a7a1.jpg

Click here for a larger image

Part 2

1433887844_1c6b8a1806.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom