• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - FA: Blackburn Rovers vs Arsenal | 28/02/07

Lukazan

Established Member
Almunia - 7 Solid all the way through and beaten by a wondergoal.

Traore - 7 He did really well tonight.

Gallas - 8 Great return. Absolutely solid.

Senderos - 6.5 Has to take some blame for the goal but was flawless at CB apart from one typical dodgy moment.

Eboue - 6 Meh, a very unspectacular performance, which is unusual. Obviously still unfit.

Hleb - 5 Poor first half, and a patchy second. Most of our best chances came through him but ultimately not good enough. Gave the ball away far too much.

Denilson - 5 Looked very tired. Gave the ball away alot like Hleb, but did have a few good moments.

Gilberto - 7 Did his job in both positions.

Freddie - 6 Good first half, but was virutally non-existant the second.

Baptista - 4 I think this performance may have swayed Wenger's decision in the wrong way for Baptista.

Ali - 4 Wasn't involved much and when he was he was outmuscled too often too easily.

All in all a horrid performance. Once Gilberto went to center back things got crazy and it was like a game in the park. No shape whatsoever. Horrid watching.

Season has taken a very bad turn, and if we go out the CL, which I'm inclined to believe we will, it'll be absolutely disastrous for us.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
sam961gunners said:
Almunia-6
Eboue-6
Senderos-5
Gallas-7motm
Traore-6
Hleb-5
Denilson-6
Gilberto-6
Ljungberg-7
Baptista-4
Aliadiere-6

If Baptista get's a 4 Ali should aswell he was invisible in the second half.. Bap was one goal away from a great game, at least he was involved in the game in the second half. Senderos was brilliant until Wenger moved him to right back.

nazo

Established Member
Almunia: 7
Eboue: 6
Senderos: 6.5
Gallas: 7
Traore: 6
Hleb: 5 (bad game from him)
Gilberto: 7
Denilson: 5, same as Hleb
Freddie: 6, his best game in a while. (first half)
Baptista: 5
Ali: 5

kel varnsen

Established Member
almunai - 6. meh.
eboue - 5. mediocre.
gallas - 6,5. decent.
senderos - 5. goal was partly his fault.
traore - 5. mediocre.
hleb - 5,5. some good touches, some poor ones.
denilson - 6,5. decent.
gilberto - 6,5. decent.
freddie - 5. mediocre.
aliadiere - 5. mediocre.
baptista - 5. mediocre.

Tony Montana

Established Member
Never post in these threads but i'll start now.

Almunia - whatever
Eboue - ****
Gallas - good
Senderos - good apart from goal
Traore - ****
Hleb - ****
Denilson - ****
Gilberto - ****
Freddie - ****
Aliadiere - ****
Baptista - ****

Gurgen

Established Member
Gallas decent :lol:

Almunia 7
Eboue 6
Phil 7
Gallas 9
Traore 6
Hleb 6
Denilson 6
Gilberto 6.
Freddie 5
Ali 5
Baptista 5

AFCFan4Ever

Almunia - 6 Didn't have anything to do, wasn't at fault for the goal.

Eboue - 5 Didn't really do much, looked dangerous going forward...played some nice balls.

Senderos - 4 Was having a pretty good game up until the goal. RB or not, that was such horrid defending...drops his rating for me.

Gallas - 7 MOTM IMO...saved our blushes several times, solid as usual.

Traore - 5 Had flashes but gives the ball away too much and is a defensive liability. Silly mistakes.

Denilson - 6 Slow start to each half but really picked it up. Was under pressure the entire game and thought he handled it well.

Gilberto - 5 Looked slow and old tonight, gave the ball away way too easily at times. Better 2nd half though.

Hleb - 5 Was our only cog in midfield going forward, looked disinterested and downright lazy a lot of the time though. Still got himself and others into dangerous spots...needs to work on his shooting.

Ljungberg - 6 Ran ragged but can't beat anyone anymore it seems, took a beating. Should've done a lot better with the open chance he had in the first half. Great hustle though.

Aliadiere - 4 Was invisible throughout and didn't really provide a viable outlet up front.

Baptista - 6 Should've done a lot better with the open header in the first half but for him he was the only Arsenal player that looked likely to score or that wanted to score. Forced Friedel into two great saves in the 2nd half, unjustly getting hammered...nothing new though.

Lord Dula

Established Member
Re: Blackburn V Arsenal ratings

Lukazan said:
Senderos - 6.5 Has to take some blame for the goal but was flawless at CB apart from one typical dodgy moment.

Flawless in my book should mean flawless.

seb_afc

Established Member
I honeslty fail to see helbs positive contribution tonight. I thought he was dreadfull. most of the timehe passed he gave the ball away. He did have the odd good pass and looked to drive on but just lost the ball far too much

Jackus

Tony Montana said:

Almunia - whatever
Eboue - s**t
Gallas - good
Traore - s**t
Hleb - s**t
Denilson - s**t
Gilberto - s**t
Freddie - s**t
Aliadiere - s**t
Baptista - s**t

I'll go with this..

Lukazan

Established Member
seb_afc said:
I honeslty fail to see helbs positive contribution tonight. I thought he was dreadfull. most of the timehe passed he gave the ball away. He did have the odd good pass and looked to drive on but just lost the ball far too much

He setup atleast 2 clear cut chances that were messed up by the recieving player. That's a positive contribution.

seb_afc

Established Member
Lukazan said:
seb_afc said:

He setup atleast 2 clear cut chances that were messed up by the recieving player. That's a positive contribution.

I wouldnt say clear cut, more like half chances. It just frustrates me because at times he was in great positions but failed to deliver at crucial times. Which is a shame, because hleb impresses me when he plays, but i feel he doesnt stand out unless others around him are playing well.

Mostarac

Established Member
Almunia 6, Traore 6, Gallas 7, Senderos 6, Eboue 5, Ljungberg 6, Denilson 6, Gilberto 5, Hleb 5, Aliadiere 5 and Baptista 6.

gunnerGH

Established Member
Tony Montana said:

Almunia - whatever
Eboue - s**t
Gallas - good
Traore - s**t
Hleb - s**t
Denilson - s**t
Gilberto - s**t
Freddie - s**t
Aliadiere - s**t
Baptista - s**t

Ill agree 110%