• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Arsenal vs Fulham | 29/04/07

rednwhitearmy

Resident Noob
Biggus said:
Your whim is my command.

Lehmann 5....got bored- rush of blood.

Clichy 8....has been improving for a while.

Toure 7.

Gallas 6.

Eboue 6.

Gilberto 6

Fabregas 7.

Diaby 5....a dissapointment.

Hleb 5....same old same.

Baptista 6.....well I suppose he scored.

Adebayor 8.....gets caught offside too much, but like Clichy is improving.

Denilson 5.

predictable much?

Hleb 5, are you kidding.

gunnerGH

Established Member
rednwhitearmy said:
Biggus said:
Your whim is my command.

Lehmann 5....got bored- rush of blood.

Clichy 8....has been improving for a while.

Toure 7.

Gallas 6.

Eboue 6.

Gilberto 6

Fabregas 7.

Diaby 5....a dissapointment.

Hleb 5....same old same.

Baptista 6.....well I suppose he scored.

Adebayor 8.....gets caught offside too much, but like Clichy is improving.

Denilson 5.

predictable much?

Hleb 5, are you kidding.

I have to agree with redandwhite on this one. Hleb shouldnt get less than a 6. He was alot better today and took a few players on on occasions

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
just rewatched the match. decided to give some ratings

lehmann 4 - shocker, almost costs us again. deserved to be drop no doubt

eboue 6 - i feel he did fairly well.

toure 6.5 - dealt with the aerial threat of mcbride decently. created very good long balls for ade. played more like a DMC in certain times

gallas 6

clichy 7 - work very hard, improved tremendously, even his final balls.

gilberto 6 - sloppy at times, but what a trick in the first 20 min.

hleb 7.5 - fantastic on the left and on the right. really brought our attack forward and created alot of chances. showed grit and determination even faced with lotsa challenges

diaby 6 - decent

cesc 7 - above avg

baptista 4.5 - other than the goal and misplaced passes, he also pulled down our attack and lost the ball every single time. great performance though, one of his best in an arsenal shirt :lol:

ade 8 - thoroughly deserved motm, other than the miss in 47min, pretty much faultless.

overall i had a review of the team and felt that its amazing our left hand side work very differently from our right. its almost a total different team on each side. clichy likes to run all the way in the other side, while eboue will wait and play 1-2 with hleb. its the inclusion of hleb that really brought the best out of eboue.

this team is improving week in week out and we could already see those old swaggers and tricks from cesc eboue and ade. it was used to be bobby henry and vieira. the only areas that needs to be improved is a young decent goalie, a backup leftback(bale to be exact), a new winger. thats all.

adebayor and hleb really impressed me in the first half. special mention to mcbride too, who fought for his team brilliantly to no effect. felt sorry for him, a great person, but will not be recognised by his efforts. also felt boupa diop might be a good dmc for us.

Top Bottom