• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 14/01/06

nazo

Established Member
Ruslan Matuzau said:
http://www.torpedo-minsk.com/video/england/Arsenal-Midlsboro_lungberg_jakubu.rar
I find this moment just brilliant! :lol:

wtf was that all about, ljungberg was like a baby in his hands :lol: :lol:

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Lehmann: 6: Didn't have much to do but made a good save from a Yakubu header late on.

Lauren: 6: Got forward well at times and was steady when he had to defend.

Djourou: 7: Overall had a very good game. He and Senderos kept a good line through out.

Senderos: 7: Very mature display against a pair of quality strikers

Cygan: 5: Looked steady before he got injured

Ljungberg: 7: His best game for quiet some time. Caused the Boro defence problems for the entire 90 minutes. Wasted numerous chance to open his Premiership account though.

Gilberto: 5: Another extremely lackadaisical performance from the Brazilian. Hopefully Diaby's arrival will knock him out his comfort zone.

Fabregas: 6: Kept it nice and simple and went close with a shot in the first half.

Pires: 7: He was back to his classy self. Scored a great goal.

Reyes: 8: His passing, trickery and vision was superb. If only he could play like that in every game.

Henry: 9: Magnificent hat-trick from a magnificent player. Could have had a couple more. His party piece late on was worth the admission fee alone.

Cole: 6: Couldn't have wished for a more easy return to action.

Flamini: 5: May get a lot of stick but surely his passing is better then Gilberto's!?!

Hleb: 6: Hopefully his goal will give him some confidence. I think when he's fully settled he will become one of the best players in the Premiership.

Army of Me

Established Member
Lehmann: 6 - can't fault him, had **** all to do all match.

Lauren: 6 - looked good going forward, defensively had nothing to do.

Djourou: 6 - looked good, good awareness, didnt have much to do.

Senderos: 6 - again, not a lot to do, did well for the goal, but it was gifted to him a little.

Cygan: 6 - can't fault him either, an uneventful 30mins.

Ljungberg: 7 - middlesbrough couldn't cope with him for most of the match, seems to lost the ability to finish, but he was good.

Gilberto: 4 - sorry, but he was terrible.

Fabregas: 6 - played well, linked up with the wide attackers well.

Pires: 7 - middlesbrough unable to cope with the wide man. shame he had a perfectly legit goal chopped off.

Reyes: 9 - superb. was all over the place, i couldnt care less if he doesn't score, if he plays like this every week and set's up his teammates he'll become a legend.

Henry: 10 - this is the thierry of 2 seasons ago. obviously a weight has been lifted and he's finally playing thierryball again.

Cole: 6 - re all the other defenders comments, had nothing to do. got the feeling he was taking it easy as well

Flamini: 5 - little time to make an impact.

Hleb: 5 - little time to make an impact, got lucky for the goal which hopefully will settle him down a bit.

Lukazan

Established Member
Lehmann - 7 Could have nipped home for tea, virtually had nothing to do until he pulled off a fine save from a header! So in that respect deserves credit for not switching off.

Cygan - 6 Not really on the pitch long enough for me to form a proper rating, but seemed good up until the injury.

Senderos - 7.5 Solid. Very good game. Commanding and won just about everything in the air.

Djourou - 7 One shakey moment I recall where Boro might have scored after he underhit a back pass but other than that a very very solid game. He gets a 7 because the lad is only 17, and playing at CB at that age holds such incredible pressure.

Lauren - 6.5 Typical Lauren, defended well and got forward well. Quieter than usual though.

Fabregas - 7 Passing was brilliant, calm as always and a good performance.

Gilberto - 6 Passing was crap at times and I think he seriously needs to sort it out, but other than that he did okay.

Pires - 6.5 Much much much better. More involved, more running and a beautiful goal.

Ljungberg - 7 ^^ Exactly what I said for Pires only didn't score but was EXTREMELY unlucky not to. Perhaps it's down to lack of confidence infront of goal though. Made alot of things happen with his tricky running and his passing was better than it has been in recent weeks.

Henry - 8.5 MOTM IMO. An absolute masterclass. Beautiful hat-trick.

Reyes - 8 Assist machine.. when he plays like this he really is brilliant to watch. Just needs to find the consistency to perform like this more often than that.

SUBS

Cole - 6 Steady return and did very little running but I can't blame him.. and it's not as if he needed to. Brought something to our attack down the left side which Cygan just couldn't provide.

Flamini - 5.5 Really not his type of game because Boro had completely given up by the time he had come on therefore his tireless running wasn't needed.

Hleb - 6.5 Not much time to have an impact but he gets the .5 because he got a goal for Arsenal. Delighted for him.

Top Bottom