• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 02/12/06

gunnerGH

Established Member
Lehmann 7 - Clean sheet but dodgy at times

Eboue 6 - Good but dodgy at times

Toure 8 - Solid as a rock and good assist

Djourou 7 - The apprentice to kolo

Clichy 7- Good runs-improved today, kept lenard quiet

rosicky 8 - midfield as a whole won us the game and he was an integral part

Fabregas 9 - Class

Bert 10 - Snuffed out any midfield threat and two beautiful peno's

Freddie 7 - Okay but could never change a game like he used to

RVP 8 - Great work rate and caused problem after problem

Adebayor 10- The man dubbed adabadday by spuds gave them a taste of their own medicine. You were quite frankly roasted by him.

subs:

hleb - okay
bap - okay

Wenger 9 - Good line up for one-no flamps or song

RC8

Established Member
I forgot, but thought I should add:

Henry - 10. He was a true inspiration off the pitch, and his hug with Adebayor was quality, as well as the way he acted in the tunnel. He was dressed, together with Flamini, in a very strange way. Anyway, I was very pleased with his behaviour today, and he showed that when he is not playing he can be rather relaxed during a game.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
nice idea rc8, i agree with it. it was a class act from our inspirational captain. seeing him clapping for every moves, smiling to flamini while talking, celebrating with our every goal, giving inspired talk before the match, maybe one of the main reason ade became great.

mood

Lehmann - 7 - Didn't much to do, but kept a clean sheet.

Toure - 8.5 - the man in he back as usual.. great assist to Adebayors goal.

Djourou - 8 - did very well, impressing a lot this season at only 19 yrs of age.

Eboue - 7

Clichy - 7

Gilberto - 8 -

Ljungberg 7.5 - worked his socks off and looked threatning at times

Cesc - 8 - very good game.. big improvement compared to the previous few games.

Rosicky - 7

RvP - 8 - Although he didnt do his usual stuff today, he was very effective in the build ups. He dropped deep, played with the team, great link up. Very good game.

Adebayor - 9 - MOTM - He was simply everywhere. It seems like he understands how much this game means to the fans. Took the goal very well. He was a bit unlucky getting caught offside when he was just in line at times.. he timed his runs to perfection. His ability and control on the ball was very good as well. FOR SURE, his BEST performance in an Arsenal shirt, ever.

Subs:
Baptista - 6.5 - could've possibly been more effective if he came on earlier.

Hleb - 6.5 - didn't really get involved that much despite coming on quite early.

Walcott - 7 - he was on for such little time but he got involved and had he been on for longer, he probably would've done something. I was hoping that Wenger would bring him in as a striker a lot earlier though... he's getting closer to his first Arsenal goal and this game would've been the perfect occassion.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Lehmann: 6 - Has to learn to keep his cool. This is his third season in the prem, he should know better.

Eboue: 6.5 - Good performance but a little dodgy at times.

Toure: 8 - Really worked his socks off. Managed to tame a player who's way bigger than him.

Djorou: 8 - I like this guy, very composed.

Clichy: 6.5 - Showed that he has good pace but still needs to be more cool in making decisions.

Ljunberg: 6.5 - A lot of energy and kept running all the time but he needs to contribute more to the team.

Gilberto: 9 - Again a captain's performance. This guy never let's you down when called upon. Good penalties, and really calm and steady.

Fabregas: 7 - I've seen him played better but he was ok. Always calm when he has the ball and always trying to let everyone touch the ball by passing.

Rosicky: 7.5 - Gave Tottnumb problems on the left, and very energtic. Shame that he got injured

RvP: 7 - Always threatening infront of goal. Opponents are very scared of him.

Adebayor: 9 - Nice finishing and he's so strong physically. Had a good game, definitely MOTM

Latest posts

Top Bottom