• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | 01/02/06

Army of Me

Established Member
the 12th man - 10.

i thought the crowd was excellent tonight, always singing and getting behind the team. shame the team didnt respond.

RVP, 7
Diaby, 8

everyone else can get a 5 or less.

f4evo

lehmann - 7
campbell - 0
senderos - 7
gilbert - 7.5 till he was there
djorou - 8
larsson - 6
pires - 7 only because of goal
diaby - 7
gilberto - 7
ljunberg - 8
henry -7.5
rvp - 7.5

Gooner83

Lehmann - 6
Gilbert - 6
Djourou - 7.5
Campbell - 0
Senderos - 8
Pires - 8
Diaby - 7
Gilberto - 6.5
Ljungberg - 7.5
Henry - 6
Persie - 7

Flamini - 7
Larsson - 7
Bergkamp - 6

longrufus

Established Member
Lehmann 5 - did nothing
Gilbert 5 - injured early on
(Flamini 6 - did well in a strange position)
Djourou 7 - looked impressive
Sol (-10) - summed up how he has played fo a while
Senderos 6 - looked solid
(Larsson 6 - did well but was uspect or 3rd goal)
Freddie 6 - better performance but needs to up his game
Gilberto 7 - tidy performace
Diaby 8 - best player in an arsenal shirt
Pires 7.5 - good performance, pires of old
RvP 7 - good in patches, looked dangeroues
Henry 6.5 - didnt do enough, expect a lot more
(Bergkamp 6 - didnt do much)

Tegh

Established Member
everyone 6 or less except:

diaby - 7.5
rvp - 7
djourou - 6.5
ljungberg - 7

gilbert did well before getting injured, his injury due to the interception he made was great.

Liberace

lehmann - 6
campbell - 0
senderos - 7
gilbert - 7
djorou - 8
larsson - 6
pires - 7
diaby - 8.5 MOM
gilberto - 6
ljunberg - 8
henry - 6
rvp - 7

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
everyone gets an average 7 except for sol

sol campbell : -99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

motm - zamora and reo-cocker, for proving that a yid should never wear an arsenal jersey in his 30s.

champions04

Lehmann-7
Gilbert-6
Djourou-8
Campbell-0
Senderos-6
Pires-7
Diaby-7.5
Gilberto-5
Freddie-8
Henry-7
VanPersie-7.5

Subs
Larsson-6
Flamini-6
Bergkamp-6

Canuck

Established Member
pha2er said:
the 12th man - 10.

i thought the crowd was excellent tonight, always singing and getting behind the team. shame the team didnt respond.

I heard there was major Booing for Sol and even Henry at one point.

sabret00the

Established Member
Lehmann - 7 - never put a foot wrong all match, even his kicking was right
Gilbert - 7 - till he came off he looked good, showed steel, was a good ally to have
Djourou - 7 - worked hard all game, and was vocal in asking for help
Sulk Campbell - 5 - as much as i'm anti the man at the moment, and he was as fault for two of the three goals, he worked hard* and lead vocally inbetween.
Senderos - 7 - worked hard at left back and grew into the centre back role, but must share blame with larsson for the goal.
Pires - 6 - nice to see him working hard, his brain carried him through and got him goals, but was invisible for large patches
Diaby - 7 - Don't understand his removal, must work harder but didn't put a foot wrong
Gilberto - 7 - another one of his better performances, but must tackle
Ljungberg - 7 - he ran his socks off and put in alot of effort but what for? he's still my vote for bogey player.
Henry - 6 - you saw when he gave up and the captain should never give up
van Persie - 7 - oh what a game, i felt he wanted the ball more than he got it but he's growing from game to game.

Flamini - 7 - played a decent game at right back and drove on forward, one half
Larsson - 7 - worked hard, great utility player, i beleive more confidence was what was needed.
Bergkamp - 6 - great accidental assist, bar that he done a dennis

*dig at Ljungberg, Lauren, etc

A

Anonymous

I thought Bentley had a good game....... Oh **** I forgot he doesn't play for us anymore. Oh I forgot he was never given the chance!

Says it all.

I repeat champions league? No chance. Uefa cup possible.

FrankArsenal

I only saw some short highlights so I can't really rate the players. I thought RvP looked good and Titi wasn't to bad either. Pires scored one and had a couple of shots I rate him. At least someone who shoots and to be honest he's scored a few goals the last couple of games... I really think he adds fluidity to the team. (But he's to much of a sissy for away games) I didn't see much of Freddie in the highlights. I think Diaby and Gilberto did reasonble well, considering we created a lot of chances they should have dominated the midfield I guess. I don't know about our defense but Sol cost us twice. 3rd is (partly) down to Larsson, he's not a LB and this is the second time he costed us a goal by playing him out of position!

About Diaby? I don't know because I didn't get to see the full match. But most of you seem to rate him very much, why is that? Did he really play well or is he just being hyped up?

longrufus

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Bergkamp - 6 - great accidental assist, bar that he done a dennis

I think its terrible that its come to this, his performances have earned him a phrase, quite funny though.

Fuzzo

To be honest, we didnt play horribly today, individual errors lead to our downfall. My Ratings

GK. Jens Lehmann 6
Had little to do, not at fault for goals and distributed ball well.
DL. Phillipe Senderos 6
Very Average.
DC. Sol Campbell 2
Outspoken, but atrociously bad defensively, his time may be up.
DC. Johannes Djourou 7
Did very well considering he was playing against a man not in form.
DR. Kerrea Gilbert 7
Did well again, promising player.
ML. Robert Pires 7
Glimpses of his old self, looked good for the goal.
MC. Gilberto 5
Tries to be Ronaldinho, doesnt play the simple pass, still not a fan this season.
MC. Abou Diaby 8
Excellent performance, looked Vieiraesque in the center, lovely passing.
FC. Robin v.Persie 7
Looked very threatening, unlucky not to have scored.
FC. Thierry Henry 6
Not the man we know, looks to be leaving at the end of the season.

A

Anonymous

That's the trouble with some 'fans'. You can't see the wood for the trees.

Lukazan

Established Member
Lehmann 6 - Petty incidents he gets involved in get on my tits. MAYBE could have done better with the first goal but the others he had no chance.

Gilbert 6 - Was looking his usual rock-steady self before injury forced him off.

Djourou - 7 Another top class performance from the lad. You'd be forgiven for thinking he was the senior player and Sol had just come in from the youth team.

Sol - 3 Oh dear.

Senderos - 6.5 Pretty solid game, I think he looks quite good at right back and did good when moved to CB although I agree with Sabre, the pass to Larsson for the 3rd goal was dodgy.

Pires - 6 Better game, although was still lazy at times. Big part in the first goal and scored the second and a few nice passes.

Gilberto - 6 Typically sloppy as hell at times but seemed much mure assured with Diaby alongside him.

Diaby - 7 Our best player. Looks a very good prospect.

Ljungberg - 6 Plenty of running and fight which is good to see.. blocked the shot from Henry which was surely going in and shot from an impossible angle when he had team mates in space.

Henry - 6 Tried hard and could have had 2-3 goals. Actually challenged for a few aerial balls.

Persie - 6 Looked a threat, as he always does and very unlucky not to score. Love his direct style, I just hope he isn't forced to change it..

Flamini - 6.5 Did very well I thought, slotted in to RB fine and got forward well too. Good pass leading up to our first goal.

Larsson - 6 Did well considering. Easily muscled off the ball for the 3rd goal but he is only young so it'd be unfair to be too harsh.

Top Bottom