• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Blackburn Rovers vs Arsenal | 25/02/06

Ruslan Matuzau

What's your opinion guys? I know it's pretty **** to rate after the game like this, but anyway. Haven't seen it, so I'm looking forward to your notes. Cheeres!

G H ost

LEAMAN - 6.5 - mental as ever but i could see mistakes creeping. Good that he cares so much though. Hillarious human.

FLAMINI - 5

SENDEROS - 3 - mess

TOURE - 7 - needless yellow but clean up as per usual

EBOUE - 6.5 - okay

FABREGAS - 7 - not great at RM (really), key when moved into centre. Play him central or bench him. Our best player in the centre no doubt.

REYES - 3 - Not in Spain anymore. One break, but typically lost it near the box.

GILBERTO - 5 - errrrrrrrr a few sideways passes

DIABY - 5 - some nice touches, some horrific attempts at tackling.

HENRY - 0 - nil point.

ADEBAYOR - 4 -Better than Henry.

kel varnsen

Established Member
lehmann - 7.
eboue - 6
toure - 5
senderos -3
flamini - 4
diaby - 4
cesc - 6
-drifted into the middle in the first half and looked a bit lost. much better in the 2nd half and was maybe our best player today(except for jens).-

gilberto - 5
reyes - 4
henry - 2
adebayor - 5

subs:
pires - 2
hleb - 6

vanderguy

:evil:Ruslan and walcott is our saviour, can two of you please cahge your avatars :twisted: they are nasty.

MC Gunner

Now really
I don't know what Wenger sees in Senderos
I'm not convinced about the capacities of the player
He really is sh*t when he has got the ball and even without the ball
If we had got a better defender in his place, then a major defencive problem would be ended

James

Established Member
Lehmann 6
Eboue 5
Toure 6
Senderos 4
Flamini 5
Reyes 4
Gilberto 5
Fabregas 7
Diaby 6
Henry 3
Adebayor 5

Subs:
Pires 5
Hleb 7
Lupoli -

asajoseph

Established Member
Didn't see the game, but from these player ratings, I don't feel that I need to...

Oh well, how depressing...

Saville

of what i saw of match of the day! adeboyor played well few good touches and could of scored just needed more contact on the ball! senderos no pace at all to clumsy and lazy and henry....below average!

Viper

Established Member
Jens 6
Eboue 5
Kolo 6
Senderos 2
Flamini 5
Cesc 7
Diaby 6
Gilberto 3
Reyes 3
Henry 2
Abedayor 4

Hleb 7
Pires 2

eddie_wills

Jens 5.5

Eboue 5
Kolo 6
Senderos 4.5
Flamini 5

Reyes 2
Diaby 3
Gilberto 4.5
Fabregas 6.5

Adebayor 4
Henry 3

Pires 4
Hleb 5.5
Lupoli 4

Nowhere near good enough. Not one player played to their full potential.

Offy

Lehman - 8 the only guy that seems to care about the welfare of the team
Toure - 7 - good
Senderos 4 - utter shambles
Eboue 6.5 - ok
Flamini 4 - out of position, outpaced alot , cack

Gilberto - crapperto - 5
Fabregas THIS GUY AINT A WINGER Y THE HELL DO WE PLAY HIM THERE! CENTRE CENTERE CENTRE ALL THE WAY!

Diaby - bit physical, cant tackle - 6
Reyes - not of his good games, good commitment - 5

Henry 2 - argh dont know what to say
Ab - 6 - good effort, some nice touches SHOULD ave scored

Helb - 7 - i thought he was brilliant when he came on, he's on form
Pires - GET OUT OF MY TEAM NOW!
Lupoli - needs a run in - 5

gstew

Even though Senderos played poorly, the goal was not his fault. Bellamy made a simply phenomenal move and his pace is world class. Toure, who had an average game, was covering Pederson and then went into no-man's land. If he was going to leave Pederson, then he should have been attacking Bellamy's position.

Crazy Jens 6 - What more need be said than crazy Jens.
Eboue 5 - Alternated between bad and above average.
Kolo 5 - Was ball watching duriing the goal.
Senderos 4 - Not yet ready to be a full time starter. Players with pace punish his lack of speed.
Flamini 7 - Played well.
Cesc 7 - Was decent on the right then excellent in the middle. Needs to be in the middle or on the bench. His skill set is wasted out wide.
Diaby 6 - Couldn't believe he was taken off instead of Gilberto. Absolutely mind boggling.
Gilberto 2 - The worst player on the pitch. The exact opposite of his excellence against Real Madrid.
Reyes 3 - Was bad!
Henry 3 - Worst game I have ever seen him play for club or country. Looked like an average player just having a bad game....Amazing.
Abedayor 7 - Played well.

Hleb 6 - Can't wait until next year when he learns how to sometimes play one touch.
Pires 3 - Was almost as bad as Reyes. But it was wonderful to see Wenger replace an underperforming player early in the match. I believe we would have won had he replaced Gilberto at half time also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom