• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Blackburn Rovers vs Arsenal | 25/02/06

gunnerGH

Established Member
Does anyone know what has happened to senderos...he was terrible today...how long has been this bad???

jaguars4ever

Mad Jens - 7

Eboue - 6
Toure - 7
Senderos - 3
Flamini - 4

Reyes - 5
Diaby - 5
Gilberto - 5
Fabregas - 7

Adebayor - 6
Henry - 4

Pires 4
Hleb 7
Lupoli 5

Tegh

Established Member
Okies, I also just watched it on FF. Why the **** does it take us 60minutes to get into a game? If only we went at the opposition like that from the start, we'd put the ****'s up them and be able to play our high tempo game. They're having to pelt it out of the area every other minute just to keep us at bay, great, we keep posession to look for an opening all the while they're crapping their pants. We had the chances, and another mistake by Senderos cost us the game.

Cesc - penalty, he went down a bit ott, but I think that was due to desperation and fatigue, it was a definite penalty. The fact the ball ran away from him a bit will also have come into play. Gave the ball away a few times, but was at the heart of our best attacking play. In particular, the opportunity that arose for the **** in the next paragraph.7

Pires - ****. Offer him a new contract, and there's some serious mental illness going around the board-room. His work rate - ****. His passing - ****. His shooting - ****. His tackling - sorry, not meant to associate him with tackling. We're being counter attacked three on three and this pony **** just jogs back with the guy in posession 2yards infront of him. **** off to Valencia you ****.3

Gilberto - mediocre at best, dwelled on the ball and gave it away as usual. ******.4

Henry - poor touch, poor work rate, poor captaincy. Should have opened his mouth and told his team-mates to get stuck in, and stop being a bunch of lazy pussies. He and Adebayor are yet to gel, and that's not surprising since they've not played together a lot, but that hinders us upfront. When Pires came on, the two couldn't connect worth a ****. Perhaps he was tired from Tuesday's game where he did a lot of running, and albeit wasn't brilliant, he worked quite hard.4

Adebayor - worked hard, great chest to create an opportunity for himself, but the shot was dog piss. Lovely pieces of skill at times, and a great ball for Henry who didn't read it due to the lack of understanding. All in all I'd say he was pretty good.6.5

Eboue - did fine.6.5

Toure - quality. 7

Senderos - **** me. You get skinned like a kipper by Bellamy, then try to rape him on the pitch as he makes his way into the area. What the hell is wrong with you? You make more than one mistake a game, but, you keep trying - can't fault you for that. Unlucky with the header. Just chill out, you have the talent, you need to get some consistency.5

Flamini - Senderos had to cover for him a few times when Bellamy was found alone on the flank, so a bit ****ty positional wise. However, down the flank attacking he was good, even saw the bugger pull a few stepovers at one point in a bid to try and create something.6

Lehmann - I ****ing love you. Great work getting stuck in and giving the opposition grief, wouldn't change you for the world.7

Reyes - didn't really get the ball, and when you did you didn't offer much. However, you should have stayed on instead of Pires being subbed on. You had the odd rare flash of skill, but when you ran half the pitch only to take too heavy a touch infront of Andy Todd it was a shame.4 - due to being subbed at half time, where in the first half we were under their thumb.

Diaby - not much coverage of you mate, but you worked hard and ****ed up Lucas Neill, so well done for that. Tried to create openings whenever possible.6

Hleb - quality. Offered us outlets for attack, and created openings for others. Again, first touch - insanely immense, best I've ever seen for beating a man. Quality run at goal, and a BEAUTIFUL ****ing chip through to ADE's chest. I really hope you and Reyes begin on the wings for our following games. You were great when you first joined and the injury screwed you up, since then you've had to get your stamina back, and work on consistency and rebuilding a relationship with team-mates. 7

kel varnsen

Established Member
RockyRocastle said:
Jens 5
Eboue 4
Kolo 6
Senderos 2
Flamini 5
Cesc 7
Diaby 6
Gilberto 3
Reyes 2
Henry 2
Abedayor 4

Hleb 7
Pires 3

diaby 6? that's the dumbest ****ing thing i've read all day...

choi12911

kel varnsen said:
RockyRocastle said:
Jens 5
Eboue 4
Kolo 6
Senderos 2
Flamini 5
Cesc 7
Diaby 6
Gilberto 3
Reyes 2
Henry 2
Abedayor 4

Hleb 7
Pires 3

diaby 6? that's the dumbest f****g thing i've read all day...

Let's not slate Diaby just yet..Ratings are subjective...

sabret00the

Established Member
choi12911 said:
kel varnsen said:
RockyRocastle said:
Jens 5
Eboue 4
Kolo 6
Senderos 2
Flamini 5
Cesc 7
Diaby 6
Gilberto 3
Reyes 2
Henry 2
Abedayor 4

Hleb 7
Pires 3

diaby 6? that's the dumbest f****g thing i've read all day...

Let's not slate Diaby just yet..Ratings are subjective...
:lol: he's rating the performance not the player, leave your emotions at the door.

Top Bottom