• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 03/12/05

Gurgen

Established Member
BannedKwame said:
Gurgen said:
What makes this all worse is Patrick's performance for Juve this weekend.

I was watching that game and thinking, why oh why...

Vieira wasn't really that great against Florentina-- relative to his other performances for Juve. He seemed subdued, and disinterested. Still, Emerson and him owned the middle of the park. By his presence alone Juve were a better team. Everytime he got the ball, Florentina's entire midfield geared up for him-- he's now a target for opposing teams.

In any case, he's gone. And although I respect his game and think he's one of the best players of the past 10 years, f**k him.

Well, exactly, I realized that even a crap Paddy is better than what we have now.

But anyway, as you said, he´s fked off and that´s the end of it.

Mbaki Mutahaba

Established Member
LuKaZaN said:
BannedKwame said:
Pires: 6--- Our best attacking midfielder, which should be indicative of how bad we were. Acted like a little ***** on the rebound from Henry's shot. Little f****g bastard. I'm giving him a 4.

LMFAO. I just spat water everywhere. :lol:

Didn't think Pires was that bad either besides the miss. He held possesion well and was involved in our passing..even though there realy was no final result to the pass. Freddie on the other hand was just baaaaad.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom