• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players who smoke

been

gattuso looks liks he smokes and if he doesnt he shoudl god i love his face when he gets mad at someone

tflpunk

During the beer up before the Champions League final Mr Manu Petite popped into our bar to pick up some cigs.

Obviously I ran up to him to say hello and shake his hand :)

oOTruGunNaOo

I bet it did lol......but rooney has to smoke what else could account for the wreched state of his face and his ugly teeth, same with Geremi lol

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
hippocraticoaf said:
Yes it is illegal.

And by the way, cannabis is worse for your health than tobacco

Says who? I would rather see that our players smoked the occasional joint then a pack of cigarettes a day

whoztheman

a breath of fresh air this thread is.

other than lehmann i cant imagine any current arsenal player with a cigarette in his mouth. pity, really. :)

Hollanda

Revolution said:
Gurgen said:
Johan Cruijff used to smoke. Then his heart stopped a couple of times...

Yeah, apparently he was a chain smoker, and smoke a couple before big games and after.

Cruijff Smoked, But later het got a lollypop adiction ;-). Van Hangeghem smoked a lot 2, The Coach of Mexico was even smoking during the match (what wasn't allowd). Aron Winter smokes sigars, Lama (french keeper) smoked some joints ;-), Maradona "smoked" the lines of the football field (or sniffed on it).

el jefe

Claudio Caniggia was a heavy smoker apparently. And I was shocked to see Frank Rijkaard smoking on the Barca bench.

Don't know how they do it....I've smoked for almost 20 years and can't run the length of the pitch without coughing up a lung.

jdmdrew

This is an interesting topic. I would think that none of these pros smoked. I mean why would you if your job was to perform at a high level of fitness? I know i yell at all of my mates when they smoke after a game and they arent getting paid.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Differnt times my friend, cigarettes were advertised as being helthy! Didn't demand as much physical training aswell. The only players who could get away with it today are probably goalies

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Boksic is a well known smoker, so are Prosinecki and Rapaic. After the end of career you can see lot of players from Croatia '98 generation also to smoke.

But somewhere I read that Buffon is a smoker. Not just that that he started as a stiker but when coach said to him that he had to choose football of smokes. He decided to smoke and become a goalkeeper.

Top Bottom