• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Players who smoke

Hollanda

Wenger and Mourinho smoke heavy Stuff because people get grey from dope ;-) !!! It also explains the strange behavior of Jose ;-) !!! He is agressive but Wenger gets realy relaxed of it. Fergie eats xtc because he is chewing on chewing gum all day and he got personal fights with Roy Keane (normal man wouldn't do that haha) and beckham, stam, horseface etc. ) !!!

So Fabrizio Ravanelli had 2 smoke nuclear radio active joints because he was grey when he was 22 or something !!!

Spud coach martin jol smokes heavy cigars !!!

Mostarac

Established Member
And, he won the Bundesliga with Kaiserslautern when Rehhagel was their manager if I am not wrong.

Hollanda

asajoseph said:
As a more random playere, anyone else remember Mario Basler?

His Nickname was: Super Mario (from the video game) !!!

mrsvanpersie said:
Maradona.

Ah but Diego didn't smoke he only powder-ed his nose in the dressing room (vain ;-) ). Sniff Snaff a real "lines" player. But the best ever !!!

Artillero

Dont know if these names have come up -

Bobby Pires smokes cigarettes.

as does Tim Henman which always suprises me.

I read in the News of the World that Ashley Cole finishes off a fag most nights.

asajoseph

Established Member
Ah, well seeing as some of you know him...

He used to smoke quite heavily. Cracking player in his day.

That is all.

Top Bottom