• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Post Your Football Manager Show Off Pics !

G0D

Almighty
2034? I'm not sure whether I'm shocked or worried. How many weeks play did that take? It must be a ludicrous amount...

Wenger14

Established Member
2034?

Do you do nothing else mate? ;)

Just done with my 4th season. 37 games and 1 draw in the league. Won the 4 major trophies and the rest of them as well.

Demoted Walcott to the reserves he seems piss poor.

Might put in a bid for Ronaldinho as Barca wants 33 milion and my enitre budget for the next season will be exactly that. Only problem is I've already got 4 wingers, Messi, Adu, Reyes and Hleb. All younger than Ronaldinho (i think).

Not made a decision yet, but it's likely I will go in for him, selling Hleb as a result.

G0D

Almighty
Walcott's fine for me, though I've just started a new season after downloading the latest patch and update from sigames so they may of made some improvements to him.

But Vela is much better, he's currently in my reserves scoring freely and has already had a cap for Mexico at the age of 16 (also Diaby is now a full Ivorian international too). Although the editor says he should be on loan to Celta...

nazo

Established Member
G0D said:
Walcott's fine for me, though I've just started a new season after downloading the latest patch and update from sigames so they may of made some improvements to him.

But Vela is much better, he's currently in my reserves scoring freely and has already had a cap for Mexico at the age of 16 (also Diaby is now a full Ivorian international too). Although the editor says he should be on loan to Celta...

WTF? Isn't he French?
Also this new patch, how old is it? Is it a really new one or is it the old December one? I haven't played this game for a while now so this may bring me back to it.

G0D

Almighty
bluenaz said:
G0D said:

WTF? Isn't he French?
Also this new patch, how old is it? Is it a really new one or is it the old December one? I haven't played this game for a while now so this may bring me back to it.

Before the update I hadn't played it for a while either, but now I'm hooked again for a month or two.

The patch is a new one. Version 6.0.3, it was released just over a week ago and has all the transfers on it from the January transfer window, there's also a massive improvement on the training so I no longer need 12 coaches, 6 do the job.

Oh and Diaby is french but one of his parents are Ivorian, I think.

Adebayor has been pretty handy for me too, my second highest goalscorer so far.

nazo

Established Member
G0D said:
bluenaz said:
G0D said:

WTF? Isn't he French?

Before the update I hadn't played it for a while either, but now I'm hooked again for a month or two.

The patch is a new one. Version 6.0.3, it was released just over a week ago and has all the transfers on it from the January transfer window, there's also a massive improvement on the training so I no longer need 12 coaches, 6 do the job.

Oh and Diaby is french but one of his parents are Ivorian, I think.

Adebayor has been pretty handy for me too, my second highest goalscorer so far.

Oh thanx for that. I might as well update the game and start a new game. I was going to restart it from a while but i was too lazyyyy and busyyyy.
Thanx again.

Wenger14

Established Member
Anyone got the link for the patch?

I'm on a Mac, so not too sure if it will work for me tbh.

Smartly Dressed Morris

Arsenal get to keep the European cup after winning it many times in a row !

untitled2gu.jpg

And here is the team that made it all possible....

untitled13mo.jpg

Josh27

Just finished the 07/08 season in FM 2006. Cleaned up and won the lot...

champion.jpg

Final Premiership table...

table.jpg

And the boys that done the business...

team.jpg

If only eh ;)

nazo

Established Member
Holy shiz man, 2013 and 2008?
I don't get past 2007 before i feel like restarting the game or get bored of winning. Meh you must have alot of time on your hands there ;)

And if anyone needs a decent DM then take a look at Sivok. He might look crap if you look at his attributes but he is really amazing for me. The best player to replace Gilberto with.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom