• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

Onroad

Might be worth a new thread when it's official, will probably take a few years to get Newcastle to top 4 level .
wtf.gif

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
They bought the wrong club poor us, would not like to get a sheik in but with the owner we have right now it might be tempting.

They will bring in big players just the same as City.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
They'll have to proper splash the cash to lure top quality to the north-east. Even then, they'll hate the place after a season and tell the world it's sh!t up there. There's nowhere to live for multi-millionaires ffs. They'll have to travel to and from the stadium and training ground by aeroplane :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They'll have to proper splash the cash to lure top quality to the north-east. Even then, they'll hate the place after a season and tell the world it's sh!t up there. There's nowhere to live for multi-millionaires ffs. They'll have to travel to and from the stadium and training ground by aeroplane :lol:

Can feel the London snobbery radiating through my screen from this post.

Gegen Pressing

Actually Dubai based not Abu Dhabi (Abu Dhabi that's Man City) but UAE both .
For us it means Emirates might want sponsor Newcastle more than they want us and that we might look pretty anonymous at 7th in the table with Newcastle above us and our main sponsor flipping sides.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Can feel the London snobbery radiating through my screen from this post.
:lol: No offence but it’s true. Takes a certain type of foreigner to settle in the north east. You know what today’s footballers are like.... Me, I could settle up there, but these pampered pvssies would be spending most their time in Manchester, Liverpool and London. I know someone who regularly saw Lukaku at a little Congolese club in Forest Gate, east London, all last season. Man was jetting from Manchester to a tiny ****hole in forest gate every other week. They always feel like they’re missing something.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
On a related note, apparently the Qatari owners of PSG are buying Leeds. At this rate in five years I could see us literally being tenth.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
On a related note, apparently the Qatari owners of PSG are buying Leeds. At this rate in five years I could see us literally being tenth.
Usually they spend a fortune before they bring good players, so it would be a good chance to offload some of our deadwood.
I'm happy if they are willing to take Özil, Mkhi and Mustafi with all that money.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Like clockwork new takeover talk.

Already seeing some of their fans saying they'd rather endure Ashley than have Saudi owners.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Like clockwork new takeover talk.

Already seeing some of their fans saying they'd rather endure Ashley than have Saudi owners.
Without substantial funding you’re not doing much in the PL. You take the Saudi money if it meant not ending up like Arsenal, a club pissing in the wind and declining every year.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Without substantial funding you’re not doing much in the PL. You take the Saudi money if it meant not ending up like Arsenal, a club pissing in the wind and declining every year.

Last takeover reportedly got stuck on proof of funds. These guys own Saudi Armco amongst other things and that nets north of 110 billion a year. If this is legit I could see it getting done quick.

Imagine Steve Bruce splashing Saudi cash on El Ghazi and Danny Rose

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Last takeover reportedly got stuck on proof of funds. These guys own Saudi Armco amongst other things and that nets north of 110 billion a year. If this is legit I could see it getting done quick.

Imagine Steve Bruce splashing Saudi cash on El Ghazi and Danny Rose

If these guys are the real deal Steve Bruce gets sacked the moment its official.

Saudi's + Geordie's are going too be an interesting combination if it happens.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

I'd take it with a large pinch of salt but supposedly their takeover could me moving forward still.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
I can see us dreaming of the 10th place trophy.

Actually I can see us in relegation battles and once you get into those regularly.... I said Kronke would ruin this club but there were plenty who saw him as a good owner. Hate to be proved right.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom