• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv | 10/12/03

Webdesignlab

Established Member
This is the £10 million pound extravaganza.

If we win this we will have lots to spend on players and everyone will want to be part of us.

It is the biggest game stakewise, Inter may have been the biggest GAME, but this is the dirty one we have to win.

I think we will get an early goal and we can relax, then they get an equaliser and we all get stressed again, then we score 2.

3-1 to us.

I think leicester were very lucky to play an Arsenal team with lots on their mind re CL. If we were not playing this match we would have murdered them. Everyone's attention was on theis match NOT bloody Leicester.

Andrew

Why all this scepticisim? Didn't we win our last CL match 5-1 or something?

We will win 3-0. Bergkamp netting two and setting up Ljungberg for the final one.

SydneyGunnerFan

omg LOKOFAN you have got it all wrong you are still in that dream arsenal is going to win and we are going to play our best and show you that we are still in our champions league form we were in against inter alright

patrick42uk

Established Member
Andrew said:

lol. inter beat us 3-0, look what happened to them. also remeber roma away. history has taught us to be cautious. there is a risk that the inter result was a flash in the pan, a fluke even. its up to the players to prove it wasnt

n_henry

patrick42uk said:
Andrew said:

lol. inter beat us 3-0, look what happened to them. also remeber roma away. history has taught us to be cautious. there is a risk that the inter result was a flash in the pan, a fluke even. its up to the players to prove it wasnt

Exactly. Just coz we are thisclose to qualifying, doesn't mean we will. We can't underestimate Loko just coz we blitzed Inter.

But I feel, from the stuff I've read the players say, that we are keeping our heads after the Inter match, and we know that our job in the CL is far from over.

lewdikris

Established Member
could be the biggest week his club has ever had - a miracle in europe and funding for ashburton...

think we'll win - lokomotiv have had no competitive football in a fortnight - which will count against em in the last twenty minutes.

3-1 to us:

lehmann

toure keown sol ash

freddie silva paddy bobby

bergy titi

the best XI we've got for a big occasion.

patrick42uk

Established Member
lewdikris said:
could be the biggest week his club has ever had - a miracle in europe and funding for ashburton...

think we'll win - lokomotiv have had no competitive football in a fortnight - which will count against em in the last twenty minutes.

3-1 to us:

lehmann

toure keown sol ash

freddie silva paddy bobby

bergy titi

the best XI we've got for a big occasion.

totally agree there. the two things that count in our favour, loko's lack of competitive mathc practice and the fact that we could have what is arguably our strongest 11 out on the pitch. an early goal and we have a great chance.

Superdudes

dare i say it.. 5-1.. to the gunners.. henry a goal.. pires a goal.. viera a goal.. ljungberg a goal.. bergy a goal.. and gilberto a goal..
oh make it 6-1 then.. :p
with our form.. and since we are plying on homeground..

Pikeypete

Loko have just had a warm break in Greece or somewhere, they will be right up for it! We need to be right on top of our game, with Vieira at his best leading by example.

Agree with Lewdikris' team selection. If Henry is fit :eek:ops:

Mark

Established Member
if henry plays i think we'll win easily 3-0 or something, but if not i think it will be harder, maybe 1-0 or 2-0, hopefully ali can provide us with some goals or freddie and bobby if they play well. i really hope we win the group so that we won't face any other really tough teams who have won their groups. i think we'll do it.

Andrew

n_henry said:
patrick42uk said:
Andrew said:

Exactly. Just coz we are thisclose to qualifying, doesn't mean we will. We can't underestimate Loko just coz we blitzed Inter.

But I feel, from the stuff I've read the players say, that we are keeping our heads after the Inter match, and we know that our job in the CL is far from over.

Don't worry, I'm not underestimating our players. But honestly, we no doubt have a better team than Lokomotiv. Strange things can happen I know and we are not through yet, but for me I can only predict an Arsenal win and nothing else. Only the biggest sceptics predict that we'll lose or draw IMO... Our players have learnt and will not let this slip.

flotz

i think it will be extremely difficult and we'll win 1-0 in the last 10 min and cole will score ...or maybe lehman :mrgreen:

Double_H

Established Member
i dont know why but i think Arsen wanna rest henry on Leciter's match....and there is no Injury :?: :!: :!: :!:

anyways it will be Tough its either 4-0 for us or a 0-0 ....HOPE INTER AND DYNAMO Draw :cry:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom