• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv | 10/12/03

Pikeypete

We need to win this group Coz if Chelsea and Manure win theirs then it'll be a high chance we get Real Madrid in the next round as we cant be drawn with the same nations in the next round

SydneyGunnerFan

if we get real madrid it is going to be one of the hardest games we have ever played for a long time and i reacon we can beat them. Lets see what happens tomorrow but ay

Superdudes

the russians keeper whatver his name is, is having a bad look on his face.. thats the 5th one.. oh and loko with the restart.. and they score a consolation goal.. and the referee blows the whistle signalling the end of the game.. and loko have an early christmas present.. they are sooo happy.. they have entered the uefa cup through the expense of inter milan.. and now loko.. would you want to join in the london celebrations as well..

SydneyGunnerFan

Superdudes said:
and now loko.. would you want to join in the london celebrations as well..

lol thats a good one we will be going through and loko will be whinging that they couldnt beat us and you know what i reacon inter will go through aswell

SydneyGunnerFan

yeah i would like to see him score the first goal the crowd will go crazy then out of no where comes gilberto again and scores another great goal

MadUKV

Sweet dreams have bitter ends... Wake up, guys! Stop lulling yourself into soothing reverie, the collapse of your dream comes soon... less than 12 hours to go.
Slavonic teams - go forth!
Arsenal and Inter - no pasaran!
P.S. Did anyone mention vs-Real Madrid-matter here? Err... that's totally gibberish :lol:

MadUKV

Spivakov, no way! Loko can play in UEFA cup next year, if they get the cup of Russia.
Now Champ League is the aim.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

MadUKV said:
Spivakov, no way! Loko can play in UEFA cup next year, if they get the cup of Russia.
Now Champ League is the aim.

Mate, you're totally Loco!

3-1 The Arsenal

MadUKV

Beany:
Not totally el LOCO, just a week before and a week after a match with Lokomotive.
Non-nil draw is what I predict, most possible. The game is decisive, so players can be nervous and over-cautious, resulting in lack of goals.

SydneyGunnerFan

theres going to be a few goals for arsenal and 1 for loko alright we r going through to the next round and loko will be going back to russia not even going through to the next round

RuZone

a mere trifle.
0-0 is a good result for us. But with crippled Henry, I guess, there'll be an easy run to Loko's victory.

Top Bottom