Prediction - CL: Arsenal vs Lokomotiv | 10/12/03

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by SydneyGunnerFan, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Ded

Ded New Member

2All

bla bla bla

At all my respect to Arsenal, we shall win today!

FORZA LOKO!!!

:twisted:

2. RuZone

RuZone New Member

in this case Loko will use long pass from Ignashevitch and Evseev to Buznikin and Ashvetia.
    Arsenal's fullback def's Cole and Lauren will often run to support Arsenal's atack. From their zones our forwards will start their score-run. Or they'll cross the ball to Los'kov and Khokhlov - Loko has a lot of oppotunities to avoid Arsenal's pressing.

=====
    Slavonic teams from group "B" will go through to 1/8's

8)

3. Adam

Adam New Member Elite

Toure and Cole have recovery pace to cope with that. And they are covered by Lions in Sol Campbell and Keown. Your players will have to win the aerial battle if crosses are played in. So we are better at coping at that. It's the on the floor Loskov passing moves to be weary of. Set pieces, and long distance shots too. And no deflections please!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

on a given day Arsenal should win this easy

However this is the CL , and we see the true Arsenal- chokers!!

I have no faith in them. We need a another world class striker

we have we got kanu, bergy , & wiltord. Wow, the world is shaking in their boots

1-0 to moscow

5. Adam

Adam New Member Elite

Do remember to show your face post match? As you didn't against Inter. Like Man Utd fans, you show up when it suits you.

6. Webdesignlab

Webdesignlab New Member

I've said it before mate .. get some prozac. You are too down my man. We will win this and I expect you to be on here later celebrating with the rest of us.

7. Ded

Ded New Member

You can post new topics in this forum
    You can reply to topics in this forum
    You can edit your posts in this forum
    You can delete your posts in this forum
    You can vote in polls in this forum
    Loko must win today
    You can mourn over Arsenal in this forum

:D :D :D :lol:

8. Ded

Ded New Member

2 Adam
    Is it not a shame to you to edit messages of other users?

9. The Mini

The Mini New Member

Don't you love their support? It's a shame it'll all be in vein in a few hours :p

10. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

I got the score right, but top marks to this person for the right score and scorers.. :shock:

11. Webdesignlab

Webdesignlab New Member

Are you psychic?

12. Andrew

Andrew New Member

Lets see everyone in here, the Russians and even one of our own (supposedly) eat their words!

henry_14 either doesn't support Arsenal or is the most pessimistic supporter of any team on the face of this planet.

13. Stim

Stim New Member Elite

The winner right here!

14. jc8gooner

jc8gooner New Member Elite

If you look on Page 7 of this thread, I posted this on Tuesday night, I only just realised, but I was absolutely right! What is my prize, aoart from an enormous sense of pride, wonder and astonishment? :wink:

15. jc8gooner

So stim, I think I must be credited as joint winner of the prediction thread! I look forward to defending my title on Sunday! :lol:

16. quattro

quattro Active Member

RuZone and Ded=

[​IMG]

sorry... but i couldnt resist :wink:

17. jc8gooner

****in idiots! Typical manure fans it sounds like. Know nothing about football.

18. Superdudes

Superdudes New Member

it certainly is.. 2-0.. evebthough loko goes in.. loko still sucks.. not good.. zero.. zilch..
    the useless soviets.. aren't i right..
    P.S i'm getting bored of this useless soviets.. can we get any team that at least knows how to play soccer..

19. MadUKV

MadUKV New Member

No, you're not. See what I've told you in another thread.
    I do know how to play football. I can teach you the rules.
    Amateure teams in my town also know how to play. Don't be over-confident, fella, though it's easy for you - you're so far away from the team you support...bear no responsibility for you words, er?

20. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

Now now no need to be a bad loser.