• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - CL: Arsenal vs Rosenborg | 07/12/04

The outcome of Arsenal vs Rosenborg will be a ...

• Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Lose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dsurg

3-0 To the Arsenal

Freddie, Henry, Henry

The first of Henry's goals would be a free kick or penalty
:D :D :D

Allyboy

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:
OK, haven't been around much to predict recently, but as I don't want to disapoint fans of my predictions there's only one thing going to happen. WE'RE GONNA SPANK 'EM!

7-1. Two up after 10 mins the team relaxes and just takes the mick for the rest of the game. And their goal comes from an outrageous penalty decission from the ref.

Trust me.

ps - PSV will lose as well so we'll win the group.

Exiled is there something you want to tell us? If you stuck some money on this then betting would have to be suspended! :wink:

las

las said:
Must confess...I'm afraid for this match...Rosenborg say they will lay low and compact and they have players who can score,they have no pressure just their names to play for.

But hope Arsenal go attacking them and make them reall dizzy right from the start.Arsenal at their best will win with many goals,let's hope they score an early goal I say 5-1 to us.

I got it right too :D

gooner#1

Nice one Las you got it spot on-a 5-1 win

88% of you got it right that we would win,9% said draw and 1 said a loss.
Well done to the majority.
You can now start predicting for the chelski match .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom