• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - CL: Celta Vigo vs Arsenal | 24/02/04

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone

another 2-1 win against chelsea was a good result and now we are 7 points clear at the top our next big challenge is celta vigo in the champions league.

well my prediction for this game is going to be 3-1 to arsenal with hanry reyes and edu scoring the goals

so everyone else put your prediction on the board so everyone else can see how yoou predict the game

wrighty08

away goal is very important here,also keeping the clean sheet so my prediction will be 2-0 for us.love to see reyes and edu score

skart14

hey everyone

another 2-1 win against chelsea was a good result and now we are 7 points clear at the top our next big challenge is celta vigo in the champions league.

well my prediction for this game is going to be 3-1 to arsenal with henry reyes and edu scoring the goals

so everyone else put your prediction on the board so everyone else can see how yoou predict the game

same scoreline but henry scores two and reyes scores 1...we give a way a penalty due to a blatant dive that the ref missed due to his head being up his ass.. The next day we all discuss how it should have been 3-0 and condemn milosevic for being ****e for diving.... ;D

Aussie

Established Member
Re: prediction celta vigo arsenal

SydneyGunnerFan said:
hey everyone

well my prediction for this game is going to be 3-1 to arsenal with hanry reyes and edu scoring the goals

I dont think Hanry :eek:ops: will score but Henry might.

2-0 to the Arsenal.

gunner_down_under

2-1 to the arsenal.....henry and toure!!......through ball from reyes for the goal.....corner goal from toure....corner taken by pires!!....they score from a corner too....but really scrappy goal!!!

jaygooner

2-0 to the Gunners, Clichy to score a blinder just to keep up our left back tradition (or should he save it for a Chelsea game), Reyes to score his first CL goal for us. I hope Silvhino hasn't got his scoring head on.

Andrew

I'm thinking a thrashing but what I predict never happens. Arrggh, what the heck. 4-0 to Arsenal. Henry 2, Pires and Edu.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Well I don't know really I feel like we will run riot 3-1, BUT this is Spain so maybe 1-1.

Oh I'm feeling gung ho .... 3-1 Reyes, Henry, Freddie.

Penanlty for them dubiously.

Fuzzo

5-0 Arsenal

Reyes (2)
Henry (2)
Edu (1)

Total anniliation!

Thats me in ultra-optimistic mode, Realistically I can see it being 3-0 us!

SydneyGunnerFan

Fuzzo said:
5-0 Arsenal

Reyes (2)
Henry (2)
Edu (1)

Total anniliation!

5-0 is very optimistic isnt it now but 3-0 sounds alot better trust me i think it is going to be a good game

Aussie

Established Member
SydneyGunnerFan said:
Fuzzo said:
5-0 Arsenal

Reyes (2)
Henry (2)
Edu (1)

Total anniliation!

5-0 is very optimistic isnt it now but 3-0 sounds alot better trust me i think it is going to be a good game

I trust you if we loose though you have lost my trust for ever. :x :x :x

Anders Limpar

I go with Webdesignlab for a 3-1 victory for the Arsenal...

...Silly gets the opener in the first half and in the second we trail back into a secure win but have to fight hard for it, the second and third comes from counter attacks (Pires and Freddie with Henry as mastermind). Our equalizer comes by a dreamgoal from Reyes...

leongsh

I'm going to throw caution to the wind for this. My prediction is a 3-1 away victory for Arsenal with 2 goals from our midfield and 1 from our forwards.

Aussie

Established Member
A lot of people seem to think that we will win by two goals or more. Intresting well i hope thats the case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom