• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - FA: Arsenal vs Blackburn Rovers | 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner#1

Arsenal play Blackburn in a FA. Cup Semi-final at Cardiff, after beating Middlesbrough* 0-1 earlier in the week.In the Quarter-finals we beat Bolton 0-1 from a Ljunberg Goal.
**Some Good news for the gunners is that Edu , Reyes and Ljunberg have all recovered from injuries.The bad news is that Henry has picked up a groin injury and Campbell is not fit enough .So, Senderos looks set to keep his place in the site .

We played Blackburn last month at Ewoods Park, when we beat them 0-1, from a Robin Van Persie cool finish .Arsenal continued to attack, with Van Persie coming close, hitting the cross bar from a tight angle .Blackburn did have a few chances to get back into the game, but couldn't take them.

I predict the familiar score-line of 1-0 to the Arsenal.I reckon Ljunberg will get it for us .

Predicted Team:

Lehmann
Lauren Senderos Toure Cole
Ljunberg Vieira Gilberto Pires
Bergkamp Reyes

* Sorry for missing the Borough Thread. My Server was down and my bro was using the PC for his Coursework .I have tests coming in May, so If I miss a Thread, I apologise.
**Updated thread

afrodizzy

At Cardiff we will have the space to move allowing the free flow of our liquid football. I predict Blackburn we will try and have a lone striker operating upfront and on the break they could hit coupl of long balls in the hope that they reach their striker ( msot probably Paul Dickov). Sol will be back that combined with the coming back of Gilberto we should be able to deal with that. I predict 4-1 dickov getting a consolation goal after catching Lauren out of position. :lol: With JAR scoring a brace, Viera on the scoresheet this time and Henry capping it all...
We will be through to the finals, who are we going to beat to get the trophy?

7CHP

afrodizzy said:
who are we going to beat to get the trophy?

Probably Manchester United or Newcastle, but I wouldn't put any money on it

--- Ashburton Grove is going to be our new home. ---

Eastrek

I have this nasty nasty feeling we are going to lose 1v0

but i can't predict that.... so ill say
Arsenal 3v1 Blackburn
Reyes, Henry 2

C'MON BOYS!!!!!! Ive been to Cardiff twice and we have won twice so 3 out of 3 would be great!

I'm off to watch us saturday...a long drive to cardiff, so i wanna see us win.

Im going with my mate who is a Rovers Fan, so well be having fun on the drive back, ripping each other, depending on the score.

Im gonna say 3-1 to Arsenal, Henry 2, and Pires.

seb_afc

Established Member
reyes plays well at the millenium stadium and especially if its hot. henry on the other hand rarely scores in cardiff. im going for a 3-0 arsenal with 2 from reyes and 1 from titi

Gooner T

lehman
lauren toure senderos cole
freddy paddy berto pires
reyes henry

nice big pitch at the millenium. 3-0. reyes, ljungberg, henry.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

The pitch is the key; how often have we lost there: Once againt the Pool, gawd knows how, and once against Manure, on penalties.

Point is we'll create plenty so unless Blackburn plan on playing 11 in goal we'll win, I'd say by 3-1.

The final may be a different matter. We'd beat the Toon, and surely we're due one against Manure, though I worry a little about that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom