• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - FA: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 15/02/04

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone

sorry i am only putting this up a night before the game but i got in a lot of trouble at school and got suspended and wasnt allowed on the net but now i am

what do you think the score will be in this game and who will be there scorers well i will go first alright i say it is going to be 2-1 to arsenal with henry and reyes scoring the goals and lampard for chelsea

what do you all think??
just leave ur post on the page
thanks alot

Mark

Established Member
I'm gonna go for 3-2 to the Arsenal. Henry twice and Bergkamp for us, Lampard and Crespo for them.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
3-1 again.

I hope so. I know we are the better team, but all it need is a red card for Sol and our cahnces could be buggered.

Talking of reds ... will Neville be suspended for the next 3 matches for his red? How does it work in the FA cup?

flotz

i change it
we'll loose 1-0
hehe i dont know difficult to think of where the goals are gonna come from with no real striker...hope im wrong!

Legend#1

Established Member
Don't worry lads

We have Jose Antonio Reyes, I've heard he plays well in big games

Come on Reyes and Bergy, show Chelsea who's boss

2-1 Arsenal

Pires and Reyes

Biggus

Established Member
Any Arsenal could beat that lot in a cup game 8) because we have spirit in our hearts- all they have is their next pay cheque on their minds :p oh and also I think you you have to go back to 1350 to when we lost an FA cup tie at home :mrgreen:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom