• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - FA: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 15/02/04

fredthered

robaldo said:
is that the same spirit in your hearts that saw u win the premiership last season?

Come On You Blues!!

God thats funny.......so funny i forgot to laugh.

Anyway mate you must be ****ing bored if all you want to do is post messages on an arsenal forum.

Arsenal 5-1 Chelsea

robaldo

oh sorry, i forgot all u arsenal fans are boring and dont let any other supporters on to your forum!

do u take everything serious?

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
robaldo said:
is that the same spirit in your hearts that saw u win the premiership last season?

Come On You Blues!!

Hmmmm, when was the last title you won? 1953, wasn't it? The Queen was in her first year of rule!

robaldo

mine neither, but is it so bad to have a rival supporter on here or do u lot take this very serious? (fredthered)

SydneyGunnerFan

What did ya get suspended for

i got suspended for miss behaving in maths splash water at this kid and use abusive language

Aussie

Established Member
SydneyGunnerFan said:
What did ya get suspended for

i got suspended for miss behaving in maths splash water at this kid and use abusive language

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ahh well at least you get a holiday

Top Bottom