• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - FA: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 24/01/04

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone im back from my holiday and i could see that we are coming first in the premier league thats good to know made my holiday alot better knowing that

well im just wondering what all you guys are thinking the score will be in this game should be a good one.

well my prediction is that arsenal will win 3-1 with toure freddie and bergkamp scoring

well leave your predictions here thanks

JGooner

i hope we smack them. i was watching the carling cup game against them in a bar, and there was a boro fan who called Clichy a "monkey" who "should be in a zoo". This is in 2004. i'm not suggesting that boro fans are generally a bunch of retrograde bigots, but it would be good to see this one watch his team get caned. Hopefully, Clichy will score.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
JGooner said:
i hope we smack them. i was watching the carling cup game against them in a bar, and there was a boro fan who called Clichy a "monkey" who "should be in a zoo". This is in 2004. i'm not suggesting that boro fans are generally a bunch of retrograde bigots, but it would be good to see this one watch his team get caned. Hopefully, Clichy will score.

I'll say it for you. Boro are a bunch of retrograde (I'd have used redneck) bigots. Mind you, a few generations of all those chemical fumes...

Prediction, well, we'll spank 'em. How about 4-1 for a change.

they are all pretty optimistic predictions.

i think it will be tight. unless wenger puts a bit more experience on the pitch, i think it might even go to a draw, maybe 1-1.

what do u guys think

Andrew

unknown-gunner said:
they are all pretty optimistic predictions.

i think it will be tight. unless wenger puts a bit more experience on the pitch, i think it might even go to a draw, maybe 1-1.

what do u guys think

1-0, 2-0 and 3-0 optomistic? I don't think so, especially considering we've beaten this team 4-0 and 4-1 already this season. Sure, they beat us 1-0 last time, but that team was a reserve team.

Jinn

Established Member
And the team we play against them will be a full-strength team, minus Henry.

Boro actually have a few absentees themselves.

lewdikris

Established Member
If it's not 432-0 i'm asking for my money back. I don't go to Highbury as often as i'd like, and when I do, I want goals goddamit. Arsenal-Rotherham: Great value, 9-8 win on penalties. Class.

I demand a thrashing!

0-0 draw it is then....

Eastrek

I can see there being goals...for both sides

5v2
Bergkamp 2, Ljungberg, Edu, Bentley
Juninho, Maccarone

Top Bottom