• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - FA: Arsenal vs Wolverhampton Wand. | 29/01/05

gooner#1

After the win against Newcastle, Arsenal play Wolves in The FA.Cup and just managed to beat Stoke in the last round with two sublime goals from Reyes and Van Persie.

I think Henry will probably be out for this match, as Ljunberg and a few other few big names as well Lehmann Looks set to re-gaining his place in goal Justin Hoyte may start like Senderos and Gael Clichy .

The Last game against Wolves was a 3-1 away win with Toure , Henry and Bergkamp scoring .The match before that was a 3-0 home win, with Henry scoring two goals.

I predict a 3-1 win against them with Van Persie ,Reyes and Pires scoring for us .

Canuck

Established Member
:lol:

3-0 (Lehmann, if he plays, has something to prove)

2 for Reyes and 1 for RVP.
I really want Reyes to get back to his best. I think that once his confidence is back he'll be so much more of a threat going forward.

Biggus

Established Member
As Mr Mike Riley is to officiate.......

Arsenal 3 (van Piersie x3)
Wolves 4 (van Nistelrooy x4 pens)

omdtm

Arsenal 3-2

Fabregas, Pires and RVP

Lehmann concedes 2 stupid goals, and we have to claw back from 0-2 8)

hujja

Established Member
2-0

It will be a hard fought match but we'll pull through. Is Cesc playing this one?

informed1

Bergy and maybe Pires are out for this, paddy and Henry to play. Toure ban so Cygan is in for him at the back. Lehmann back in goal and Freddie fit to play.........I dont usually like to predict because it tends to tempt faith a bit anyway I will be at work at kick off so will only catch the last bit so maybe we will win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom