• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - FA: Leeds vs Arsenal | 04/01/04

leongsh

Won't predict score for this match - knockout matches like the FA Cup matches are difficult to predict.

Valleyman

I say 3-1.

Hey you Swedes: The game is available at 17:00 on TV4+ and coverage starts at 16:30. Go Gunners!!!

SydneyGunnerFan

yeah i know what ya mean i dont reacon ill be able to but ill try and stay up ay

lets see if we can win the F.A 3 seasons in a row i think we can do it so it starts tonite lets go boys

The Mini

SydneyGunnerFan said:
yeah i know what ya mean i dont reacon ill be able to but ill try and stay up ay

lets see if we can win the F.A 3 seasons in a row i think we can do it so it starts tonite lets go boys

The problem is that we have to win now, becuase we'll get so much stick for it if we dont.

johe

Valleyman said:
I say 3-1.

Hey you Swedes: The game is available at 17:00 on TV4+ and coverage starts at 16:30. Go Gunners!!!

Good, I thought I had to watch it on Norwegian TV2 at 19.00 :clap

Andrew

Don't think it will be as easy as the last few. Maybe 2-0... Pires and Wiltord (yes, Wiltord!) to score.

Andrew

I'm pretty sure the game is broadcast on Capital Gold (by looking at the schedule) but even if it is I doubt we can listen to it online... I'm still deciding whether to stay up for this or not. Can't get any worse time than 3AM. :(

jeremiesgirl

thanks, shame about villa and even more of a shame about yeovil :cry: I hope we don't slip up today! Can anyone else get into the chat room as I am unable to do so. I entered my username and password and it said it was invalid but it cant be as I can use the forum?? Do you require a seperate username/password to access the chat room or I am doing something silly? :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom