• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - FA: Portsmouth vs Arsenal | 06/03/04

AFCG7

Established Member
I hate making predictions.. but so far i've been lucky with a score of 1-1 ..
i predicted this score in the games v Chelsea, Celta and Charlton.
so i think it will be 1-1 ;D

skart14

Aussie said:
Allyboy said:
1-1, Arsenal win replay.

Im sure the last thing Mr Wegner wants would be a replay as it is just one more game that must be played.

Yeah...i'd rather we finish them off now...don't want any unnecessary matches or injuries....A good ol' 2-1 to the arsenal......
1_4_53.gif
1_4_53.gif
1_4_53.gif
1_4_53.gif

SydneyGunnerFan

well come on guys 26 people have put there predictions in i would of hoped for a few more then that so come on put ur predictions here you still have a while before the game starts

mood

Portsmouth 0 - 2 Arsenal. An early and late goal. Ljungberg to be the scorer of atleast one of them.

Andrew

3-1. Gilberto, Edu and Henry for us. We go down 1-0 after a Lehmann own goal (don't ask me how), because he seems to make many blunders in the FA Cup.

Aussie

Established Member
Andrew said:
3-1. Gilberto, Edu and Henry for us. We go down 1-0 after a Lehmann own goal (don't ask me how), because he seems to make many blunders in the FA Cup.

Have faith in Mad Jens. He will proove you wrong and play a blinder.

Andrew

Aussie said:
Andrew said:

I do have faith in him, it's just a prediction I've made. I always support Jens and put my support behind him but as we know he's prone to errors. And to be honest, it is most likely that I am wrong because what's the odds of him scoring an own goal? I also hope he doesn't have to play a blinder against a lower team like Portsmouth.

patrick42uk

Established Member
there are two certainties from arsenal games this season. one is that we will score. the second is we wont concede more than one. from that i reckon the score will be 3-1 because arsenal's first goal will deflate pompey.

A

Anonymous

patrick42uk said:
there are two certainties from arsenal games this season. one is that we will score. the second is we wont concede more than one. from that i reckon the score will be 3-1 because arsenal's first goal will deflate pompey.

And why did you go and say that?! :wink:

Thats just asking for 2-0 to Pompey!

Soler

Established Member
Andrew said:
Aussie said:
Andrew said:

I do have faith in him, it's just a prediction I've made. I always support Jens and put my support behind him but as we know he's prone to errors. And to be honest, it is most likely that I am wrong because what's the odds of him scoring an own goal? I also hope he doesn't have to play a blinder against a lower team like Portsmouth.

Have faith in me :(

A

Anonymous

its pissing down at fratton park. bad news for the Arse

It ideal for pompey.

Top Bottom