• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - LC: Arsenal vs Everton | 09/11/04

outcome of Arsenal vs Everton will be a ...

• win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gooner#1

A real tough match for us , considering Everton will probably play their best side .
I very much doubt we would win :cry:

AFCG7

Established Member
I expect big Dunc will give our CB's a good workout.. should be testing for Senderos.. Everton will be very difficult but our boys will play without pressure since they'll be expected to lose.

Dr. Alban

Almost their first team. R.Wright will deputise for Martyn if fit. I also expect McFadden and Ferguson to get their chances. Lee Carsley is out with injury. Gravesen has been rested so far in the CC. Hope he's rested tomorrow as well, even though our central midfield seem to be quite good with Flamini and Edu.

Other than that I guess Everton will field their first team.

dsurg

I hope they'll win as well

and I would be delighted with a clean sheet....

its a very rare quality in an arsenal side this days

James

Established Member
I dont think we'll win; but i think our reserves will give them a very good game

2-1 to Everton

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
the everton i saw against chelsea was just too good. i really dont think the kids can do it. it just doesnt look like happening. i had to vote loss. i was only being a realist.

Lukazan

Established Member
Wow, a very tough game.

Like James, I think we'd have to be brilliant to win, but we will push them all the way and we certainly won't be pushovers.

skart14

This is the team that will play:

24 Manuel ALMUNIA (GK)
13 Stuart TAYLOR (GK)
11 Robin VAN PERSIE
16 Mathieu FLAMINI
17 EDU
20 Philippe SENDEROS
21 Jermaine PENNANT
31 Justin HOYTE
34 Patrick CREGG
35 Johan DJOUROU