• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - LC: Manchester United vs Arsenal | 01/12/04

The outcome of Manchester United vs Arsenal will be a....

• Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Lose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gooner#1

I am expecting a win here for this match but since the last two matches I predicted a loss for each them, I should predicted one here really!
But I am being optimistic here and because we have better youngsters than the manures aswell.
Half of Manure team will probably be quite experienced so I think we should watch out for that and at least have one or two experienced figures in the team like last year.

Predicted team
Almunia
Hoyte ---Senderos---- djorou/cygan----Karbasiyoon/Larsson
Pennant---Flamini------Fabregas---------Quincy

Lupoli----Van Persie

gooner#1

Mark said:
Isn't there a match against Liverpool first? :?
yeh there is but..
1)I posted that thread on the day of the PSV match and only thirteen have replyed so more people will have more time to reply
2)I very much doubt Wenger will play his first team against manure so the players in the liverpool match wont be affected.

Arsenal316

Wow, we haven't played Liverpool yet, and we're already predicting this match?

Why don't you post a poll about the result for our game against Rosenborg, Birmingham, and Chelsea while you're at it too......... :roll:

gooner#1

Arsenal316 said:

Why don't you post a poll about the result for our game against Rosenborg, Birmingham, and Chelsea while you're at it too......... :roll:
ok ....one match at a time :eek:

thierrys_girl

Established Member
in future wait until one match is finished before opening another predictions thread for the next game cause it will just confuse people.

BTW your doing a good job with these prediction thread's

gooner#1

Arsenal316 said:

BTW thanks Tg.
Comeone guys cut me a bit of slack -I have a spud of a mum , a manure bro AND a glory hunting dad-no wonder my sense of time has gone out of the window recently the way we have been playing :cry:

shaz

1 nil to the arse hopefully. fingers crossed. oh and i very much doubt flamini and fabregas will play, especially considering the midfield crisis.

seanconvey66

2-0 to Utd i think they will put out a much more experiencedc side and do you think Fergie will want to be humbled at home by a bunch of kids???????? Nope so itll be Howard, O Shea, Saha, Djemba x2, Kleberson, Fletcher, Phil Neville, etc. I think its a match too far for the kids, hope im wrong.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Fabregas won't play, he'll be rested.

Considering Vieira is suspended for the Chelsea game, I wouldn't be surprised to see him partner Flamini for the United game...

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
seanconvey66 said:
2-0 to Utd i think they will put out a much more experiencedc side and do you think Fergie will want to be humbled at home by a bunch of kids???????? Nope so itll be Howard, O Shea, Saha, Djemba x2, Kleberson, Fletcher, Phil Neville, etc. I think its a match too far for the kids, hope im wrong.
Considering how massively poor most of those players are, I'd be confident of a win. Everton was a tougher ask than that.

skart14

If manure put a more experienced side and we play the kids as usual then i would not be too upset even if we lose......if its kids vs kids than i expect a good showing by ours...

Latest posts

Top Bottom