• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - LC: Middlesbrough vs Arsenal | 03/02/04

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone

we had an unlucky 1-0 loss against them in the first game lets see what we can do in the second game.
With our 4-1 win against them in the FA cup we should be able to beat them but you never know ay

i am wondering what your prediction on the game will be everyone

well im going to say a 2-0 win to arsenal with bently and freddie scoring the goals

please ost your predictions thanks

Mark

Established Member
4-1 is tempting but i doubt it could happen for a 3rd time in so few weeks. i'll go for 3-1. bentley with two and bergy with another. 8)

vin de guerre

I have a feeling they will be singing: "boring boring Arsenal" at the end of a mundane 4-1 to the gunners.
Sad but true we are becoming predictable! :evil:

gypped

I'm saying a 5-1 blowout. Boro lack confidence, and our boys are ready to take em to pieces. Or maybe I'm just being optimistic. ;D :bash

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
This one is too close to call for me. I just hope by hook or by crook that we get to the final. If we play a team similar to the one on Saturday then we should go through at a canter.

Andrew

Not confident about this one. If we go with the youngsters again (same team as last week) then I'd doubt we'll get to the final. Depends what team, but if it's the same then I'll go 0-0 or a 1-0 loss. Through in a couple of star players (ie. Pires or Vieira) and we should win 1-0 or 2-0. But my prediction's 0-0.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I'm with Andrew on this.

We won't win with the team we played the other week; we don't even have Kanu now!

Bergy will surely play as will Vieira for Gilberto.

Will those 2 additions, in place for Kanu be enough?

I doubt it.

I think we need Pires to turn the tide. And I reckon he'll be on the bench so we'll see how it turns out.

vin de guerre

To be honest i think Arsène can give a few more experienced players a chance in the CC on wednesday and rest them at the weekend against Man citeh.

leongsh

I'm going for a 4-0 Arsenal win at the Riverside Stadium - to make it an aggregate Arsenal victory of 4-1 ;D

Top Bottom