• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - LC: Middlesbrough vs Arsenal | 03/02/04

Anders Limpar

It all depends on which team AW chose to play...

...if Vieira, Bergy and Freddie plays it will be enough, with Pires the numbers will increase and if Henry get a a couple of minutes it will be an embarrassment...

I would love to see Bentley as forward again but as he is a copy of Bergy I think Wenger puts him wide again. I wonder if Freddie gets another chance as forward, would be good practise...

I think we'll win with 4-0

KoLo28

Lehmann

Lauren Kolo Cygan Clichy

Parlour vieira(gilberto) edu pires

bergkamp bentley

i think with this team we can win by 2,3 or 4 goals.

On bentley i haven't seen the goal although i've heard it was a wonder goal, i just dont want people getting too confident with him, and expect too much too early... although it would be nice. Good luck to the lad though.

A

Anonymous

If the news is true that Bentley and Quincy will play upfront we will not win this game imo.
It will be interesting to see how Bentley plays more centrally, but Quincy seems a long way off being ready to trouble top defenses.

Ill go for a 1-1 draw. We will be ontop but not have enough up front to take our chances. I really hope i am wrong though, i love Cardiff.

algunner

I think wenger now is going for the win the fact that he has already got a new striker he will luv to go to cardiff with the new player..

We know now that fredie and cygan are out as well as wiltod and Ali.
That leave with henry and bergkamp rested for saturday.

The team will be now in reserve and the players did not play on saturday.
Ofcourse viera will play he is suspended for saturday and silva will play since he was rested last saturday. Most likely line up

stack
Lauren Keown Toure Clinchy

Palour Viera Silva Edu

Bently Quincy

Subs:Holloway;Cole, Smith, Thomas, Skulason.

Basically it the same team that lost except viera is back with kanu gone and Cygan is injured and replaced by lauren and Toure moves central.

I hope Viera shows them how to win since we have a good first team midfield and defence. We lack only the attacking force. HOW I WISH WE signed Reyes earlier.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom