• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal v Wolves | 26/12/03

Mark

Established Member
We play Wolves on Boxing Day and the only real doubt is Bergkamp, which would be good because Aliadiere could get a start and Lauren should return. My lineup would be...

Lehmann

Lauren Toure Campbell Clichy

Ljungberg Vieira Edu Pires

Aliadiere Henry

But since Wenger never ever drops Gilberto, he will probably appear rather than Edu.

I predict this will be an easy one. 4-0. Henry, Freddie, Bobby and Ali the scorers.

XxGoonaStuxX

I agree with your lineup Mark also. However aswell seeing as Wenger always plays Gilberto instead of Edu.
Aliadiere will definetly get a game seeing as he featured in the same game against Wolves in the Carling Cup.
I think/hope we will win comfortably. I also want Henry to score :)

Mark

Established Member
yeah henry needs a goal. can't believe he hasn't scored in the premiership since leeds. ali also needs a premiership goal that could really help him get into the starting lineup.

n_henry

I want Titi to get a hat trick - it's about darn time he scores again, and he hasn't scored a hat trick yet this season.... not gonna get much easier than this. ;)

I'm going for a 4-1 win to the Arsenal. :D

Andrew

7-0.
Henry (penalty), Ali * 3 (two easy tap-ins, one header!), Toure (header off a corner), Pires * 2 (one off the rebound and a free kick/cross which deceives everyone and goes in).

I know it won't be that easy but it doesn't hurt being optomistic. :)

Ridge

man, look at all your predictions.

looks like wolves have no defence?

i have a bad feeling bout this game. :wink:

marhes26

The games we expect to win easy never seem to turn out that way.How much you want to bet the keeper plays the game of his life and we huff and puff to a narrow win.I hope this is not the case,but i've seen it too many times in the past.As for Gilberto....you guys predicting the team on a regular basis should never leave him out..coz Wenger wont!! Gilberto the season ticket holder in the team.

jc8gooner

3-1. Henry, Toure and Aliadiere to score. Miller for Wolves.

Team prediction-

Lehmann

Lauren Toure Campbell Clichy

Ljungberg Silva Vieira Pires

Henry Aliadiere

jeremiesgirl

Well I expect Ali to play in the game as he has done amazing well against them. Now rthat we know Bergkamp is ruled out for definite, I really hope Wenger starts Ali.

I think Arsenal will win comfortably by maybe not by as much as everyone else thinks. Our results recently have not been that convincing and I know Wolves are struggling but we should never be too over confident!

I'm going for 3-1 and I think Ali will score early on, then Freddie then Henry! I really hope so as I have a fantasy football team on the net and that will mean loads of points for me :lol:

thegame24

Established Member
Lehmann

lauren kolo campbell clichy

ljungberg vieira silva pires

aliadiere henry

wiltord might be sub and if he comes on i reckon he will score.

3-0 Henry, Pires, Ali

Lukazan

Established Member
Ridge said:
man, look at all your predictions.

looks like wolves have no defence?

i have a bad feeling bout this game. :wink:

I agree, I don't have a bad a feeling as I had against Leicester, but I am definitely feeling something.

But when you think about it (and it doesn't take alot of thinking) Wolves are bottom, they have lost to nearly everyone so why the hell should we lose or draw to them?

This game should be no problem, as long as we don't get cocky with our line up and play like every other game.

I am going for 3-0.

A

Anonymous

5-0 4-0 6-0 will never happen.

wolves will get a draw. 1-1

why because we cannot score

potterarsenal

thats nice henry_14 but if we be pestimistic we will never score. any way where is your christmas spirit cheer up and enjoy arsenals 3-0 win on boxing day ;D

Latest posts+

Top Bottom