Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Blackburn | 14/12/03

Discussion in 'Match Day Archive' started by SydneyGunnerFan, Dec 11, 2003.

1. SydneyGunnerFan

SydneyGunnerFan New Member

hey everyone

there is a big buzz on this forum at the moment because we had a good win in the champions league yesterday and we made it to the final 16 well done arsenal
    now we are going to have our predictions on the premier league game blackburn vs arsenal could be a close one this i can see it going either way but my prediction for the game is 2-1 to arsenal freddie gilberto goals and henry assisting them both

so guys now i would like your prediction on the game thanks

well done arsenal for yesterdays win

2. marhes26

marhes26 New Member

2-1 for sunday.We owe Blackburn as they beat us twice last season(Friedel won them the game at Highbury alone).Pires and Henry to score.

3. lewdikris

lewdikris New Member Elite

No own goals please Mr Edu!

Need to get our eye straight back on the ball - Our next european game is in the same week we play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, our next real real test in the PL.

We need to accumulate serious points by then.

A win for us this weekend.

4. Kyla

Kyla New Member

Blackburn are back on form. They were sensational on Saturday. Andy Cole looked nifty.

Although Bolton was the nail in our coffin last season, Blackburn took Arsenal off the rails imo. Our away defeat hurt- I'm still hating Duff.

Can't believe the beat us twice!

5. Beany

Beany ITK Elite

3-1 to the gooners.

Then again I always say that.... :oops:

6. shot gunner

shot gunner New Member

arsenal 3-0

Henry, Pires and Kanu goal scorers (provided kanu gets on)

7. Double_H

Double_H New Member

4-0 2 arsenal ....Freddie,Pires ,gilbirto and Henry

8. jc8gooner

jc8gooner New Member Elite

3-1 to Arsenal. Pires, Kanu and Vieira for Arsenal. Jansen for Blackburn.

9. Adam

Adam New Member Elite

Souness's Blackburn. We owe them a real defeat. I hope we show that we have put our past record against them behind us.

Home win. 4-1.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three points is a must, we are drawing too many games.
    It will be close, they are coming into form just in the wrong time for us. It will not be a walkover, that is for sure. They will come for the draw and look to hit us on the break as they did last year, but hopefully all the luck they have was used up in last years game.

1-0 untill the last few minutes when we will wrap it up with a second. (touch wood)

11. Lukazan

Lukazan New Member Elite

3-1 to us.

Bergkamp, and Henry(2) to be the scorers.

12. VCC

VCC New Member Elite

3-1 or 3-2

13. potterarsenal

potterarsenal New Member

i say a nice 3-0 whipping :D

14. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

3-1 to arsenal. we'll go 2-0 up through henry and freddie, theyll pull one back then substitute aliadiere will score a late 3rd.

15. mauapa

mauapa New Member

3-0 arsenal with henry scoring a hat trick

16. The Mini

The Mini New Member

I think 3-1 to the men in red and white... Freddie, Bobby and Henry... Henry to assist the other two

17. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

We seriously need to get back to winning ways in the Premiership. We've dropped 4 stupid points in the last two games and win against Rovers is a must. We can put the CL to the back of our minds for a couple of months and really drive on in the Premiership.

18. thierrys_girl

thierrys_girl New Member

3-0 to the gunners, i expect us to go into the game on a high after wednesday and play attacking football againest blackburn.

scorers henry x2 and toure

19. Andrew

Andrew New Member

Have a bad feeling about this match. But then again I had a bad feeling about the Brimingham match, and a good feeling about the Liecester and Fulham matches... So on that theory we will win 3-0. Henry scoring off a free-kick and a penalty... Campbell scoring off a corner. That's 3 goals of set pieces. Sounds unlikely now that I think about it, but ah well...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4-0
    Bobby Pires
    Titi Henry (2)
    Freddie Lungberg