• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 12/12/04

The outcome of Arsenal vs Chelsea will be a .....

• Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• lose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gooner#1

What a match for the club on Sunday. The outcome of this match could go a long way in deciding who wins the title in May.I can see us conceading a goal with Almunia probably in goal and Paddy being suspended, I reckon w will really miss him-But I am optimistic.
If Chelsea win it will take a lot of doing to catch them up eight points behind....

The last result at Highbury was the Champions League match against them where we lost 2-1 :roll: but the two matches before that was in the FA.CUP where Reyes showed England what he was made of, and where we beat them at Stamford Bridge 2-1 again with Gudjohnsen scoring in the first minute.

My prediction....2-1 win to the Arsenal.I have a feeling we could show the chelski what true contenders are made of . Henry to score a equaliser then Reyes finishing them

patrick42uk

Established Member
1-1, maybe 2-1 to chelsea. i really hope its the draw because IMO thats a fantastic results. in terms of relative form, our defending and our goalkeeping, lack of vieira, henry never scoring in open play against terry, there is a danger this could be one-sided.

bobbypires

Established Member
I'm not very sure about the score, but i'm 100% sure we're gonna win.
2-1 or 3-1.
Henry, Pires and a stunning goal from José.

rulehater

2-1 to the Arsenal.

Henry bags one a few minutes in, and we hang on until around the 70th minute, when Lampard scores from a controversial penalty decision.
Chelsea look like they are going to escape with a point despite being outplayed, when a kolo Toure header 2 minutes from time secures Arsenal all 3 points

dsurg

3-1 to the Arsenal

Sol Campbell will get the first goal of the game

Robben will eqaulize

Reyes will score a stunner for the second

Henry will round it up 10 mins from time and pick the man of the match award :D :D :D

skart14

Not feeling too optimistic for this one....but if any team wins it will be by the odd goal...both teams will be looking to defend first...0-0...

The Mini

Arsenal have found their form and their confidence, Mourinho is going to try something different to outsmart the smarter. Not gonna work.

3-1
Henry, Reyes, Cesc; Robben

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Spanky spanky chav ****.

(Allyboy - get to the bookies mate because the spankmeister is predicting again).

We're buzzing, and we're passing well again. Tense opening with the chavs going close but then all Arsenal 'til half time, but only one goal for us. Two early in the second half, they might pull one back, then another at the end.

And PSV will lose again.

Biggus

Established Member
jackycreegs said:
we're literally gonna win 3-1... unless almunia plays, in which case we'll lose 8-3.

jeez Jacky your not wrong.....I reckon a draw, but if we beat them it would be too cool-the phsycological damage inflicted on them-pleasure overload-pleasure overload

invisibleman18

Established Member
you guys are suprisingly optimistic. i cant see a win to be honst. probably a 2-1 to chelsea, but we could get a draw. a win is necessary though. a loss and its 8 points, even the most optimistic of you will have to say thats a bit more of a gap than desirable.
the key to the game is gonna be robben against lauren, and cesc fabulous versus lampard. the winner of those battles is likely to come out on top. cole v duff also important.
i hope almunia doesnt play.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom