• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Chelsea | 12/12/04

The outcome of Arsenal vs Chelsea will be a .....

• Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• lose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Florida Gooner

In light of my accurate 9-0 prediction in the Rosenborg match, I'm confident it will be 5-0 to the Arse.

Seriously, 2-1 good guys.

Henry
Pires
Lampard

seb_afc

Established Member
rulehater said:
2-1 to the Arsenal.

Henry bags one a few minutes in, and we hang on until around the 70th minute, when Lampard scores from a controversial penalty decision.
Chelsea look like they are going to escape with a point despite being outplayed, when a kolo Toure header 2 minutes from time secures Arsenal all 3 points

that would be wonderfull!!!

gooner#1

gunner_down_under said:
is ljungberg gonna play?....if i was wenger, i wouldn't change the team from tuesday!

probably a 2-1.....bergkamp, henry

Well I doubt Ljunberg not playing was the reason we won 5-1.Just beacuse Rosenborg defended like crap.
I reckon if Ljunberg did play we would of won 7-1.

Lipe

gunner_down_under said:
is ljungberg gonna play?....if i was wenger, i wouldn't change the team from tuesday!

Well he's not 100% sure. Apparently he's still recovering from his migraine attack.

primerib8

i'm surprised some of you guys are so in awe of chelski already. they've been solid so far this season but it only takes 1 game to throw them off track. if the ref saw rooney's dive in the MU game, arsenal might still be up 5 points. i think 2-1 arsenal. some of you guys said a blow out?? it takes a complete mental brake down and crap players for a blow out. arsenal definitely has no mentral problem and no crap players!

kevin earley

the way i see it is thay ar gonna score against us. so as long as henry is up for it we should score aswell, just hopfully more

COME ON YOU REDS

Top Bottom