• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Fulham | 26/12/04

The outcome of Arsenal vs Fulham will be a .....

• Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• lose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gooner#1

After our dominant perfomance against Portsmouth,Arsenal play Fulham at home and most importantly-back on Form.

Jose Reyes is still injured-but hopefullly will be back by the new year.There is no new injury worries apart from Gilberto Silva and Edu. Ashely Cole is suspended as he picked up his fifth booking this season.

Last season for this fixture Arsenal drew 0-0 , in one of the most exciting stalmates of the season.Arsenal had 27 shots on goal but a superb perfomance by Edwin Van der Sar ket us out.At Loftus road however, He made an awful mistake and let Jose Reyes sip one in pass him.

I think this will be a hard match but a 2-1 win will be my prediction for this match.

KoLo28

Cole receiving his fith yellow could be a blessing in disguise, needs a good rest. van Persie will start. Fulham for me are fairly weak defensively and the only way they'll stop us is by clogging up the midfield, that won't last very long and we'll gradually break them down to run away comfortable 3-0 winners.

Almunia

Lauren Toure Campbell Clichy

Pires Fabregas Vieira van Persie

Bergkamp Henry

Soler

Established Member
Freddie's back for this game. Likely to mean RVP hits the pine with Pires moving to left midfield and Bergkamp starting with Titi. Pretty predictable team.

Soler

Established Member
Arsenal 3-1 Fulham

Henry [2], Ljungberg; Radzinski (****er always scores against us)

Latest posts

Top Bottom