• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Manchester City | 01/02/04

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone

it was a disappointment not to play against boro in the carling cup tie this week. But we are not going to talk about that, the match against Man City will be a good match to watch. Man City could do with a win and ARSENAL will be out to keep top place in the premier league so it should be a good match all round.

My prediction for this match is a 2-1 win to ARSENAL with henry and pires scoring the goals.

Thats my prediction to the game and now i want to know all your predcitions gunner fans thanks for following this prediction thing all season much appreciated

mood

3-1 to us.

I hope our goalscorers are Henry (because I want him to be the top socrer), Vieira (because he hasn't scored yet) and Reyes (nice to see a goal on his debut.. if he's playing)

beaney

3-1 to the Arse!

Henry, pires and of course Reyes(if he plays) if he doesnt ljungberg.

Should be a good match, Man City arent playing very well at the moment and were on some good form so for Arsenal fans should be exciting.

Cant wait to see how Jose performs, and im sure we are all the same! ;-)

n_henry

Going for 4-1 to us.

Henry (twice), Pires, Ljungberg. If Reyes plays though, he'll score. ;) If he doesn't, then Freddie will get the goal.

And Anelka for City.

Top Bottom