• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Manchester City | 04/01/05

The outcome of Arsenal vs man city will be a ...

• Win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Loss

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner#1

Hey Gooners.Sorry, I have done this thread SO late but I have been a bit ill at the moment .

We go into this game still five points behind Chelsea, after Mike Riley robbed another team .

The team, has re-gained confidence and are on form again but again it wouldnt be easy .We got a 0-1 win away the last time we played them, and it was a hard fought win in the game at Highbury -a Thierry Henry screamer and a own goal won us the game .Anelkas consolation meant nothing, just like his celebrations which got him sent off after he pushed Ashely Cole.

Arsenal still have Sol Campbell,Gilberto,Edu and Jose Reyes out which means Senderos will make his debut.Cilchy will probably lose his place to Pires and Flamini is expected to return .

I think a good 0-3 win is what will what will happen.I think Henry will score two and Pires one.

Jinn

Established Member
2-0 win. Henry and Vieira.

(I edited your post and fixed the image gooner#1) ;)

James

Established Member
Tonight is going to be alot closer than what people are saying. Citeh always give us a close game at Highbury, and with our side not being at full strength, it's going to be a difficult game

I actually don't have a good feeling about this one, but i'll go for a 1-0

Evil Dragon

I am sticking to my dream in the other thread and going with 3-1

Henry
Senderos
van Persie

Wright-Phillips

(Maybe next season that should read 4-0 but that is for another thread :lol: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom