• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 01/02/05

gooner#1

Here it is .The match that we all have been waiting for ever since october.The match for payback.....

On Tuesday Arsenal go head to head, with Manchester United which will surely be an exiting and enthralling game .
Pascal Cygan will probably retain his place as Senderos is injured and Kolo is Banned, and Lauren will regain his palce back from Eboue .Almunia will be back in goal aswell.

The last match was an absoloute disgrace.Man Utd cheated thier way into beating us .End of really.There is no debate.We were kicked off the park.
Rooney dived and they won .The battle of the buffet followed after with Fergie claiming to be hit with Pizza.
The match before that was a 1-0 loss in the FA.Cup with Scholes scoring for them.Ther last match at Highbury was a 1-1 draw with Henry scoring a bullet of a goal and Saha getting a lucky tap in .

I reckon a 2-1 win will be the result here.Henry scoring for us .He needs some goals.probably Rooney for them .(I mean Shrek)

Henry IV

I think it'll be a 1-1 draw with Man Utd taking the lead. Scholes will score for them and Ljungberg will get the equaliser.

awooga83

Established Member
United always stifle us but usually going into this game i feel we are going to beat united or certainly the last few seasons i have but i don't feel so confident this time perhaps its sign i reckon 2-1 Arsenal Henry x2 and Scholes for them.

Mark

Established Member
I don't think I've ever predicted a defeat on here before. First time for everything though.

2-1 United.

_scorpion_

Established Member
We never show up in do or die matches...and this will be another occasion....

2-2

We will blow the lead twice

Title will head to west london.

seb_afc

Established Member
everytime a match gets really physical we ***** it. Man utd like Bolton always turn up and make it a really physical match....we dont like it when that happens and therefore we cannot win, or rarely do.

Top Bottom