• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 01/02/05

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Im tipping a 3-1 Arsenal victory

Arsenal - Henry (x2) Pires
Man Utd - Giggs

I've been impressed by how Arsenal have been playing the last couple of weeks. Sure we havent put the goals on the board, with 1 against Newcastle and 2 against Wolves, but lets be realistic, that could've been 6 against Newcastle and I dont know against Wolves because I didnt watch the game, but the reports say we could've got a lot more.

And no doubt we will step up to the challenge against those wankers!! I was worried against Chelsea, seeing that we had a weak team out there, but we should've won that game, and I dare anyone to say we didnt!! (Not that I could do anything about it should someone say something about it! :p )

The boys will step up...our boys have had this game marked on the calendars in extra bold letters. It'll be a good game, and a good win for the Gunners!

Ratinho

Established Member
_scorpion_ said:
We never show up in do or die matches...and this will be another occasion....

2-2

We will blow the lead twice

Title will head to west london.

Firstly, Yes we do. Any team can look back at games and pick out a load of big games they didn't perform in. We are no different to anyone else.

Secondly, we could win 13-0, and the title will still be heading to West London.

1-2

Pires; Rooney, Scholes

Sorry fellas, just what I think, not obviously what I want. :(

KoLo28

Arsenal 3 - 1 Manchester United

Henry 14, 43, 83

Giggs 28

Players are going to be up for this one big time. Man Utd are in form, will try to physically scare us, but will fail dismally, as we will click and turn it on.

It's time for pay back and I can feel a big one.

Come on you gunners!!

Vieira, Henry need to turn up and the back four and keeper need to be solid!

Shomo

am really dissapointed with some of the fans here who are thinking that we might lose or draw against man ure,come on guys the last time that will be on every arsenal player's mind is to lose against man utd on their home ground.Have Faith
3-0 to gunners
2 to henry and 1 for reyes

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom