• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | 28/03/04

SydneyGunnerFan

Hey Everyone

This weekend we have got manchester united at highbury. Last time we played these guys in the beginning of the season we got fired up and 6 of our players got fines and suspensions but this time we are going to beat them on the field and not by fighting.

so everyone i want to know your prediction on the game and who use all reacon will score the goals for us.

well i am going to say we will win a hard fought battle 2-1 with henry and freddie scoring the goals and lehmann to get a yellow card

thanx everyone for looking at the thread and hope to see a few posts on here too

thierrys_girl

Established Member
im not going to predict a score because i might jinx the boys but i do think this will a tough game with not many goals.

Good Luck boys, i hope campbell, vieira and pires are fit :roll:

Double_H

Established Member
This Is The Most IMPORTANT match in EPL for us .....

a lose may kill our season ( and we would look bad really bad )
a win will Give the Boys somthin 4 the next weeks fixtures (Man and chelsea )

i hate 2 predict games like this ..so im out :?

Soler

Established Member
A loss wouldn't kill our season. It'd give Chelsea something to play for though.

sanyasi

mad jens, in 36 hours, you can tick of item number 4 on your wish list. cause Arsène's army going to win 2-1.
lehmann :shock: and toure :D to score, with horseface :x to score against.

Andrew

To be honest I see no reason why we can't beat them easily. Their defence isn't great, so our attack should be able to exploit that for sure. Their attack is good but probably not as good as ours and they have to go up against a better defence. Of course it may be tricky because of our hectic schedule and Manure would have more confidence after their 3-0 win. I say 2-1 to us is a likely scoreline, it seems to be fairly regular this season.

Aussie

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
Nothing, hopefully.

True we dont want players banned or anything. I hope just the fans give him heaps of ****. Maybe sub Keown on at the end to go nuts in his face one last time.

Aussie

Established Member
Forgot to add that i played the game on pro ev this afternoon as i always do and it was a easy 3-1 win. Henry, Viera and Freddie and Giggs for them.

Double_H

Established Member
Aussie said:
Forgot to add that i played the game on pro ev this afternoon as i always do and it was a easy 3-1 win. Henry, Viera and Freddie and Giggs for them.

so im not the only one who do those kind of stuff :wink:

Senght

1-1 draw.

Man U may be stronger than they seem, it will be a reaally tight game and the **** will give their tougest fight of their lives.

Reyes for us
Scumstilrooy for them

mood

2-1. We'll score first, then they'll equalize. And we'll finish the game with 15 mins left.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom