• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 10/01/04

SydneyGunnerFan

hey everyone

im back again this will be the last one before i go away on holidays so i am wondering if someone can do the prediction page for me???

well our 1-1 draw with everton wasnt a very good result for us but hopefully we can get up again and get a win. I think everyone here is sick and tired of all the draws we are getting.

well my prediction for the match is that arsenal is going to win it 3-1 with henry bergkamp and kanu scoring

so everyone out there let me know your predictions

jc8gooner

I'm gonna stick my neck out and predict a 4-0 win, with Henry getting two, Pires getting 1 and Vieira getting the other.

I just feel that we will be really up for this after the disappointing draw against Everton. I think the players will realise that if we win this, the pressure will be on Chelsea and Manure to do the same on Sunday. Plus, its the first home game of the new year and I reckon that will inspire us. Actually, its the first home gamesince Boxing Day. That was ages ago! On top of this, I think the players will want to scare Boro early on, before the run of games starts. Plus, this is the most important, imo, of all the four games against Boro.

patrick42uk

Established Member
its hard to predict this one, boro havent lost away since september.

it could be 4-0, with the players reacting to the last result or 1-1 with boro scoring first.

Valleyman

After the 1-1 draw with Everton, I have to say a draw, maybe 1-1. Goal in the earlier stages, but let one in towards the end. :cry:

Mark

Established Member
3-0 to the arsenal. henry, vieira and ljungberg, and i refuse to cheer while we are only 1-0 up. :?

jc8gooner

Oh yeah, if anyone is unable to get tickets for the match and lives in or around North London, there is a pub in North Harrow called O'Flaherty's which is showing the game on a foreign channel. I will be there, so come along :wink:

zerofeel

3-O to the ARSENAL! HENRY will be one of the scorers and creator of the others ...and one will refuse to celebrate until the following sunday comes for the match bet MANURE and NEWCASTLE.... manure to win by 2 goals to nil....hope im proven wrong.... 8)

Lukazan

Established Member
I want us to stop ****ing around and go for a good win today.

I am keeping my fingers crossed and am going for 3-0.

Henry to get 2, and Pires to get the other.

jc8gooner

And the winners are no-one. There were a few 4-0 suggestions, me included, but nobody got it exactly right. Feis-al did get the three afc scorers right though.

Top Bottom