• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs Newcastle United | 23/01/05

gooner#1

What a Disappointment! I had doubts in my mind whether we can still win the league after being 10 points adrift from Chelsea but I am still Optimistic.If We and Utd beat them, and they draw I think we are back in it .The team cant mess up anymore, If we have any chance of winning the title.

Still, We go into the Newcastle game with no fresh Injury worries -Lauren and Flamini are still out .It seems really weird that only last month we played Newcastle, getting a tough won-nil Against them from a Vieira Deflected goal.The last match at Highbury against them was really enthraling.A 3-2 win against them last season was a great match for neutrals.

I think a 1-0 win against the away side will be the most likely win .We seemed really jaded last week, and I must say...We deserved to lose.
Have Faith Gooners!

Split

12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal, 12-0 to the Arsenal,

seb_afc

Established Member
well done gooner #1 you got your thread in first this time.. :lol: im going for reverse psychology... 3-1 to newcastle.. :?

MAK

a dull 0-0 with only Freddie showing any interest in getting 3 points. Reyes to go missing after 20 minutes with Pires replacing him on 80. Dennis to make a couple of clever passes and the get very tired. Hebry to show flashes of brilliance and wonder why he bothered. Vieira to do nothing except not make several challenges, fluff several passes and let Cesc do all the hard work. The defence to allow several crosses and freekicks put the keeper under pressure who fluffs every cross.

It really seems like too many of the players can't be bothered about retaining the title.

awooga83

Established Member
Games at home to Newcastle are usually quite entertaining with goals all round so i think it could be similar but with less goals for newcatsle :D

I reckon 2-1 Arsenal- Henry, Reyes

patrick42uk

Established Member
i'd like to think with the title all but gone, we can play pressure free. if that were the case, we could really batter newcastle IMO. but i doubt it. we will go into the game 13 points behind and probably third. i think it will be a draw unfortunately.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom