• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Prediction - PL: Arsenal vs West Bromwich Albion | 20/11/04

The outcome of Arsenal vs West Brom will be a ....

• win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• lose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurgen

Established Member
gooner#1 said:
Jinn said:
3-1 Arsenal.

I would cheer Kanu. He left us with no ill feelings, scored some important goals for us.
I doubt any one will boo Kanu-he did a good job here and as you said Jinn left with no hard feelings .
I would cheer him-heck he was my fave player at one time... :eek:ops:

A lot of fans used to boo him when he came on at Highbury the last few years.

A

Anonymous

Aussie said:
HE'S BIG, HE'S BLACK, HE'S HAD A HEART ATTACK

KANNNUUUUuUUUU

You cant call a black man black! :wink:

Im giving this one a miss, so we will probably piss it. Had I gone they would have put me through hell again and done all they could to mess it up!

2-0. Henry, Reyes.

kanuuu

Established Member
Gurgen said:
gooner#1 said:
Jinn said:
3-1 Arsenal.

I would cheer Kanu. He left us with no ill feelings, scored some important goals for us.
I doubt any one will boo Kanu-he did a good job here and as you said Jinn left with no hard feelings .
I would cheer him-heck he was my fave player at one time... :eek:ops:

A lot of fans used to boo him when he came on at Highbury the last few years.

You sure they wernt just saying "Kanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"?

thierrys_girl

Established Member
i hope we can keep a clean sheet and shut up morinho :wink: but i have a feeling that kanu will score so i predict 3-1 to the arsenal.

Good luck boys :)

gooner#1

I cant see this match being a walk ion a park for us , especially after the internation break ...

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He'll probably want to make up for it and show us what we are supposedly missing. I want him to have a good game, but not score because a clean sheet is a second priority after a win. A win with a clean sheet would be great.

Anyways I think we will win no matter who plays and most of our youth's from last season played well against them in the Carling Cup and won. So there should be no wworry in plaing Pennant just to rest Freddie for a bit against a relatively easy team. All in all I think we will win but the score depends on who plays. Of we fire on all cylinders we have a great chance of thunping them but at the least we should get a one goal win.

gooner#1

henry's girl said:
After Kanu's miss last weekend, I doubt he's a threat ;D
4-0 to the champions with henry scoring first
But you know how Kanu is
3/4 of the time he is totally crap, the other quarter he is really good

dsurg

1-0 to the Arsenal would be a great result for me, though I am more inclined to believe it will be 4-1 or 3-1

I'd dearly love a 1-0

gooner#1

dsurg said:
1-0 to the Arsenal would be a great result for me, though I am more inclined to believe it will be 4-1 or 3-1

I'd dearly love a 1-0
I defintely prefere a 4-0 to a 1-0.A one nil has too much excitement gets my heart going to quickly -I even married yet !! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom